Auto reporting out of control

Getting flagged for talking in battlebrounds and getting a warning message saying its inappropriate because people report you for literally anything is unacceptable.

The game is at this point in the hands of trolls, fix it because the irony of me getting a warning over my conduct when it’s perfectly fine when this company is in the dog house for it’s conduct towards its staff is jaw dropping.

4 Likes

Giving players power to report others / getting others banned for nothing was just a bad idea. I literally do not even touch bgs on my main as I could just get reported for no reason without talk or anything and miss out raids. Not a good look, but it combats real offenders / afkers… though there could be another solution for it… like actual gms.

1 Like

There is no oversight what so ever? can blizzard clarify on this pls?!

This is exactly what people said at the begging of classic when the reporting system was revealed. Shocking. Who would’ve thought that this would be abused by players.

pikatchuface

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.