AV -Give us your score from 1 to 10 and your opinion

We have this score tracker on US forums. Time for you guys.

1/10 (1 for insta q)

If there was anything lower than 1, I’d select that.

1 Like

4 would be my score so far

1 Like

4/10. In the basis its good, all they gotta do is change some numbers on how the boss works to change it from PVE zerg into a tactical battleground. I hope they do.

#changes!

1/10

Its worse than I could have ever imagined and I had low expectations. AV have basically been my engame in emulated Vanilla since 2015…

I will adapt but it’s really sad.

4 Likes

I think AV is a full on 8/10 because i find new friends there all the time

1. Mybe even lower…
1 Like

10, absolutely fantastic.

1 Like

Id give it a -10 but because its current state has created such a fun atmosphere on the forums I have to give it a 7.5673 out of 10.

1 Like

2/10.
1- because its released.
2- because ques are not that high as i expected it’d be (horde point of view)

As ranker I say that even since honor system in classic was rly straight-forward stuff right now its super bs. Any 10yo kid can join AV’s for 16-18hrs straight and without even leaving cave he is instantly competing for r14. You can throw away your preparations, gear, consumabled and everything. All you need atm is just joining bg as many times as u can, and your job is over. You can tabb playing hearthstone or watch netflix. Either buff bosses, or reduce its honorgain. I dont care about rep, u’d get exalted after week anyway.

Meta? Put your pve gear on to be faster on killing enemy boss than your enemy. Replace faps and lips with moongoose and arcane elixir. There you go. Recipe for success. Pve speedruns until r14.

2 Likes

I’ll give it a 6.

You can force games by nuking down the other team as they try pass balinda, making them spawn further back, I did this yesterday and got some really nice wars, one of which we summoned the ice lord.

Other than that, the rushing gets quite tedious.

So, why is it bad? Cross server, Russians? Anything else?

I’ve been having a ton of fun in the retail anniversary version, even if the horde beat us shamefully. I thought Classic AV was the same, what’s different? Except I meet Russians only as enemies.

11 reports from 10.

1 Like

1/10 only in it for the hit/crit ring, won’t ever play it again after I hit exalted.

1 Like

8/10. Never been a huge fan of AV and I hated the matches that could go on for days where what you did had zero impact. In this version I get rep quick and can be done with AV.

Depends. The 6min zerg games are 2/10 (1/10 after I’m exalted) but once in a blue moon you get into a longer game and it’s glorious. Nowhere near the true vanilla length but I’ve had a few games lasting nearly an hour so far. Once we could’ve even summoned the ice lord but sadly the game ended before we did it.

2 Likes

It’s roughly 32810938 times better than the wpvp zug zug, and it’s kinda fun to meme in discord and play skribbl while ranking so like a 4/10 I guess.

1 Like

1/10

btw how did ally manage to get a premade AV?
I can’t even queue with a party.

3/10

• Still better than WPVP zerg = +1
  • Easy honor as alliance = +1
  • Instant queue times = +1
1 Like

Solid 10 just like my wife its about perspective and love and i have so many that i cant handle it anymore just a waterfall of love respect and perspective also a little bit of telling the truth and pwning in PvP but a waterfall is more then tears online

6 Likes