AV nerfed version - why blizzard?

For such a long time i was looking forward to playing the old AV, and log in today and what do i get, just a copy of the retail version. What a fail, and logged out right after that. For years players asked for Classic but this is not Classic at al…

5 Likes

We told Blizzard this already when they announced it.
This is the first major screw-up from the Classic team.
(the next big one was phase2 rollout with server migration without BGs being in)

AV is going to be completely useless soon.

5 Likes

No, as an oldachool player i’m verry disapointed that they still do what they want (you would think they learned there lessonS last year). But our own fault,if we dont unite as community and boycot them, nothing wil change ever.

3 Likes

Tbh blizz posted early this year that we would get the quick AV and not the long one

Stop the crying!!! If you want PvP stay back and defend your boss - simple as that. We all knew which version of AV would come at us.

2 Likes

AV is our best BG at vanillla, we never gonna give up, we will make tons of topic and post about it dont worry… Almost every player was waiting for long AV battles with collecting items returning them for boosts not just run to boss and nuke it fast mode

10 Likes

how am I supposed to defend the boss if there’s only a slim chance that my friends on the same bg and come with me?

Blizzard has only shiet left in the head, nothing else.

3 Likes

Urgh, so I went to the trouble of rerolling on PvE in phase 2, and getting to level 57 there, figuring AV would have a 55-59 bracket as I seem to remember it, and then find everyone else but two others is 60 so Im dead weight, especially on my 60% mount.

As it turns out that didnt really matter as only 3 player kills happened in the whole game, which lasted about 5 minutes with a straight rush to Drek, at least in retail you need to take a couple of towers first.

How very depressing, when I saw the posts here I did at least think - hmm maybe its like that at 60 but in 55-59 its probably more as I remember it, but there is no 55-59 bracket…

I realise it sounds stupid but old AV was my main reason for playing classic in the first place, I remembered that big tree guy, the cavalry and retreats and advances, I did see they werent going with the very first version of AV but I supposed that wasnt too big a deal.

Nostalgia aint what it used to be…

5 Likes

That the retail event AV is superior… ugh. Blizzard. Why?

3 Likes

if they really are your friends and they want to pvp rather than pve, they will stay back with you

Haha this run kill 1 boss :hugs::face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face:
Yawn

Blizzard really want us to quit.
What Else should be the reason for this??

THEY can’t find data excuse again?
Can’t even get a quest done

3 Likes

Out of curiosity - what is it that prevents people from engaging in PvP or capturing/holding objectives in this version of AV? I remember even in BC I was part of hours long AV’s, and they were immensely fun.

I think you stop lying to yourselves and admit that it’s the PLAYERS themselves who choose to rush AV. This day, the norm is to “rush rush to 60, get full bis asap, get as much ez pz honor as possible in the shortest time”.

3 Likes

Just attack horde halfway to start an endless AV!

Also, blizzdoncare

And we said we didn’t want this version. So why should we have changed our opinion when we were proven 100% correct.
Your band-aid solution is not a solution, it’s a desperate attempt to polish a turd.

6 Likes

This. It is interesting that people choose the pve way. It’s too soon maybe it will change in the future.

Nerfed av and russians in it… wait, is this retail?

4 Likes

if the mobs become easy ofc players dont waste time with capturing towers or trying get buff or spawn npc for support… try to pass by towers as casters with true version of AV archers will kill you very fast and try to kill boss with adds pls :smiley:

1 Like

Blizzard are fun-suckers - suck the fun out of everything. WPvP sucked dry with overpopulation and bad planning, now an AV that feels like a low level Mythic+ from retail. :frowning:

5 Likes

Agree
We also want pre nerf classic.
Where abilitys did less
Mounts more expensive
Mobs did more dmg and hat more health
And so on and on.

But we Got this.
The Way blizzard Can destroy their own game is sick.

Excuses my Butt no Old data to find. …

2 Likes