Awh xD Anyone else thought they got beta?

So I got the Blizz launcher update 5 mins ago and I updated it as soon as I saw it 'cause I thought it was sign of beta Button being added… but no xD :frowning:

Am I the only one who had the same thing happen ? hahaha

5 Likes

I was also low-key hoping that would be the case this afternoon, but alas…

I will simply bide my time and hope for that invite to drop just as my vacation starts :pray:

1 Like

Wait till tomorrow reset just to be sure :wink: in the mean time that TBC PTR they put is pretty feature complete…

1 Like

Hm…went to check…nothing in the normal…oh wait, there one from bliz!

Oh look. Its just chromie, worrying I’m going to break causality by not being subbed. Don’t get your little bronze head buns in a tizzy, causality knows what Its doing and time bends back to repair issues. Its not like I’m a nexus point dear, tho our characters may very well be lol.

1 Like

apparently , form that I’ve heard, they don’t even send out email anymore > . < !

btw you holy, disc or shadow? I see we both main the same hahha!

WTS Beta Invite. Only accepting first born child and deeds to your home.

Bargain! Others ask for your soul, I’m not that cruel.

7 Likes

Hm, well this char was the free boost to 110 so not much leveling.
But I’m most comfortable with discipline.
I’m leveling (on and off lol) 3 other priests, and I tend to level in disc.
Shadow can be fun, one of them would likely be holy (dwarf girl from vanilla, who I made to only learn light based spells) but I’m easily distracted so its just a part time thing.

So yes, I guess discipline is my go to as its what I’m used to right now.

I like your char name it means Alien secondly yes I had that feeling too but then I was like oh nvm then.

2 Likes

i think beta will start to night for us in the EU. all the alpha updates have been today or tomorrow (most of the time when it’s thursday they have some problems getting it live). so i asume they will keep the same schedule for beta. so expect invites going out between 6pm and 2am.

No I’m at the beach. What new patch?

Pretty sure the beta hasn’t started yet :smile:

Probably around the evening, it will start for us when the next Shadowlands patch goes out. They have updating it weekly on Wednesday night.

The beta has started! Yay.

3 Likes

Did you get in?

Of course he didn’t it’s a fake.

Pressing X to doubt

Nice Photoshop(?), but I’m missing the Classic PTR in that list :wink:
Not saying you are joking around, but I’m not yet convinced.

Shh… you’re ruining the fun! I wanted to see how believable my 30 seconds of work in Microsoft Paint are. :frowning:

4 Likes

Sorry, now you know how fun I am at parties :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll give ya this: That is one hell of an MS Paint job.

1 Like

When you give up hope, that’s when you shall receive, trust me lol

1 Like

I’m 100% sure there is people with their account when shadowland was announced people instant clicked on Beta - opt in and now they don’t even look to the beta and play other game than wow.

1 Like

Im not sure if they have unlocked beta yet