Azerite Incursion: Endgame

Finally, the end of the scenario is here!

Last time, Alliance and Horde heroes uncovered a dire plot against Azeroth. Uncovering artifacts and secrets, they’ve learned that the evil cult is gathering a bigger attack force. A number of masses will get their attention, so instead of attacking head-on, Karzhuk deemed strategically better that he and three more of his allies would sneak into the cultist camp, and reveal what plot they’ve prepared against life on Azeroth!

OOC: Hey guys! Thanks for attending, and bearing with me on my first big scenario so far. There will be no fighting on this scenario this time, and it’ll take 4 total members to play. Two from Alliance, which is Xarthat and another Ally character. And Karzhuk, with a Horde backup as well. The four individual will explore, and go through a stealth mission to finish the cult’s plan.

The event will be held at Sholazar Basin, at 8 PM Server Time, on 27th July! It will probably take shorter than the usual events as well!

If you got any questions, please ask, I’ll do my best to answer

6 Likes

Meanwhile, today the Alliance side will try another filler event. Last week’s had to be cancelled due to low attendance, but I hope a few more people will show up. This Saturday, 8 PM in the Argent Dawn building in Cathedral District of Stormwind, everyone is welcome. You don’t have to have been a part of this before. We’ll fill you in on Azj’Aqir.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.