Azsharas and Sylvanas real plan (SPOILER)

Not to mention that they had no problem cooperating with Naga in WCIII.

1 Like

No. They are the descendants of those that contributed to said event.

The ones that directly contributed are either dead, neutral, or working with the Alliance atm.

1 Like

The Blood Elves are the Descendants of the Highborne, they are not the same people that sundered the world.

or so you assume zarao but that really ancient blood elf puts some doubt on that you remember that guy right from the war of thorns

I don’t assume anything. Blood elves are descendants of the Highborne that left with Dathremar.
None of said initial bunch is still alive to this day.
Anasterian was considered ancient for Blood elf standards and he was but the descendant of the Sunstrider dynasty.

but that blood elf was even more ancient that the former king he was alive during the exile Lorash is 7000 years old

If I push for the importance of the precedent where Blood Elves were perfectly willing to work with Naga… can I get Horde players to make the “Garithos did nothing wrong”-arguments? :thinking:

1 Like

No worries, no dis taken, I’m actually disliked for being very anti-Baine.
I’ve been holding on to hope for something better for a loooong time now, or atleast some kind of Anti- hero type leader for the Tauren that does not shrug and turn away when his people get butchered.

2 Likes

Interesting that Horde fanboys are arguing “Nightborne are the true Highborne” on one side, while saying “Night Elves are responsible for the Sundering” on the other…

Not really. You know, much like working with Demons isn’t indicative of wanting to absolve Sargeras, KJ, or Archimonde.

the nightborne was just the cowards that refused to fight and hide in their dome while the night elves fixed their mistakes 10.000 years of cowardice when tyrande confronted the first arcanist over this they act like she was super mean to them for calling them out their betrayal and joins the horde like the traitor she and her race is

Garithos was the reason Kael’thas had to accept help from the Naga in the first place.
I also don’t see what that has to do with the Sundering as Kael’thas or any of those Blood Elves weren’t even born then.

he choose to join with Garithos though and then he committed act of treason by consorting with the naga well that’s how Garithos saw he was just looking for an excuse to have them all executed to avenge his family who was killed by the orcs because forces was diverted away from his village to save the elves but they paid nothing in kind

so it’s not like Garithos hatred of the elves was baseless if anything their own arrogance made a enemy of the man the elves was content to sit back and watch the orcs attack the humans its somewhat karma that they was almost slaughtered down to the last man, women and child by a human

And azshara isnt someone content with not being the boss either. She has quite a ego.

That’s probably because you forgot the Nightborne were Night Elves ten Thousand years ago(the time of the Sundering), and it was the Night Elf empire under Aszhara that caused the Sundering.

Nah the undead shall. +it has alot of benefits: being effectivly immortal even more then elves (aslong you clean yourself which should be a given thing to do). Get cool armor even made with oldgod blood some,get to use runed weapons, mass forcechoke whoever you want (nazgrim) you get to have undead dragons and horses imbued with shadow/unholy magic.
Get to steal life from others to keep yourself better. Get to fight palladins and dont have to obey or care Whatever stupid crap the factions do.

And even no mind control anymore. And you get to be douce to evryone (espcially palladins/ light users) and get more powrrs aswell.

#totallynotEbonBladeaddvertisement.

… No.

The Highborne, a minority of the Kaldorei Empire, were responsible for the use of the Well of Eternity.

Azshara, in her lust for ever-greater power, attempted to summon Sargeras through it. This triggered the Sundering.

So, there’s three potential “perpetrators”.

1. The Kaldorei as a whole, which in this case would INCLUDE the Blood Elves and Nightborne as well as modern Night Elves.

2. The Highborne. This would NOT include modern Night Elves except a tiny faction of them that joined in Cataclysm, but would include the Nightborne and the Blood Elves.

3. Azshara. It was her. The end.

and still get defeated by a 80 year old man wielding a giant butter knife eh Cyrisela :wink:

ashbringer > your rune blade

Been waiting for that

After all I hope some story development for loyalists and Sylvanas. :slight_smile: