Azsharas and Sylvanas real plan (SPOILER)

Just a daily reminder that Kael’thas did actually nothing wrong and was shafted to the trash by bad writers. Just for the growth of characters undeserving of redemption plots like Illidan or Garithos and the racist elements of the Alliance.

#Kaeltrueking

I dint get defeated at all. Arthas did and he was toying around
And besides do you got a axe that has endless hunger and no limit on what can consume. Or sword that has brought coubtless worlds to ruin by spreading disease and plague?

Bolvar isnt the child arthas was. And besides palladins the highlord self (which might have been liadrin cause in prepatch at sword she had ashbringer) went to ask dk’s for aid to corrupt the ashbringer.

(And really shoulndt maw of the dammed just consumed all of sargeras power from sword ?))

pretty sure that last part is none canon also Liadrin is the stand in for whoever is playing the class just like with other order hall it obviously was not that endless in its thirst :wink: then again this are the same people who claim the legion is endless when they was abusing a cheap respawn ability

Yeah, because you are at fault to, for what your great-great-great-grandparents did. Obviously :ok_hand:

1 Like

The pre-BFA short stories made clear that there are Blood Elves alive today who remember being exiled, 7000 years ago.

The legion is endless though. They will just keep comingg forever.
And i blame Darion then.
And palladins are the cheap trick users after rogues.

Stupid bubble >.>

1 Like

is your forces really endless though if you have to relay on a fallen titan to act like a quick re-spawn device that sorta implies that you have a limited number of troops and can’t wait for them to lay around to respawn naturally within the twisting nether

If you are talking about Lorash, inform yourself better.

His grudge was about being born in exile and held Night elves accountable for it.
He is still, a descendant.

:cry:

They dony rely on argus to respawn and its the stronger demobs that take long to respawn the weaker the faster.

And regardless why have respawning tale normal time if is way to speed it up.
And demons are still endless…

Just dont use the bubble against me and youre alright be me.

Because that’s such a radical and completely not common opinion within the Horde player-base. :smile:

It’s np.

Just don’t use anti magic shell and death grip.

I mean, an eye for an eye.

:eye:

2 Likes

But i like my deathgrip :pensive:
What abput deathgrip but no AMS and you dont use bubble still?

1 Like

surely a truly honorable fight would be just auto attacks :wink:

I think we should hug it out.

Nah alot of plague,undead minionsfor you…
Kaisena i could consider it as she is a blood elf. And not sme human.

Yes, you are correct, the playable Night Elf faction were indeed innocent there, but it was still the Night Elf Empire.

You’re wrong about the Blood Elves though.

Try Tauren players, and actually I’ve gotten allot of contra voiced for my stance on Baine by others aswell, especially but not limited by, Alliance mains, so not sure why you’re mocking me here.

my light will burn away your corruption your plague has no power here lets not forget the death lord waited until the high lord was out of town before launching their attack on light’s hope like a craven coward as they knew they would lose to the ashbringer :wink:

Nice, do you remember where we release Gul’dan instead to kill him at the start of WoD? Same scenario here. Our character is an idiot once more.