Back to classic, kinda

Got that Strikers mark baby. Is it the addons fault or am i just corrupted?

Link
vvvhttps://imgur.com/a/EMKnezQ

Hey Tankjusz!

I’d say resetting your interface would be a great start, as this is not something in the default UI for WoW BFA and so likely caused by an addon.

Today’s date may be a clue as to what is happening here.

That’s a “problem” with the addon DejaCharacterStats.
They made it look like that, last year as a reference to Classic being released soon.
It’s written on the LUA to happen on the day 01/04 which is (again) today, but you have to search yourself on how to remove since I don’t use the addon anymore.

1 Like

My god, Thank You!

I have been messing about for ages trying to figure out why it says I’m level 60 and why I have extra bows equipped and stuff.

I have the same problem, How did u solve? Just unistall DejaCharacterStats and reinstalled it or it doesn’t work correctly atm so It’s unconvenient to reinstall it

I’m just assuming it will go back to normal once April Fools is over (in all regions).

Ok I thought it too! Just wait for the addon developers to fix it

I don’t think they need to fix it. I think it’ll just change back to normal automatically once the date changes in the US. Which should be soon or in the next couple hours depending on what time zone the developer was in when they made the joke.

I went to Interface->Addons->DejaCharacterStats and pressed reset to default and it’s stopped doing it now.