Badass, sexy or cute?

wait, does that mean they are brain dead as well?

Cute obviously.

3 Likes

I forgot “humorous”. That’s what I went for with the male gnome on the left.

Depends on my mude. Mostly Badass but I kina like the mechagnomes.

I couldn’t care less about the foxes but Nisha would be an awesome Warchief.

Actually the first race I like in the Alliance since Dwarfs are the Kul Tiran. I actually farm Rep now so I can make an Kul Tiran.

All my characters are created and transmogged with Timeless Beauty as the goal.

I prefer Sexy and strong (belf female sexy)
and Nelfs(for having both strength and Sexy) .My personal taste so :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

I only play Tauren and Worgen simply because I like beast races. They fit a different norm rather than sexy/handsome because most male models in WoW hardly are anyway.

I for instance think male Blood Elves look atrocious.

That is why I prefer playing a female belf for that reason but with the right gear and char customization male belfs can look good.

Pff i’m sexy as hell

1 Like

You probably are but can’t tell with that mask on.

I just think male Blood Elves have derpy faces ever since the model update. They especially do after they tried to fix the “duck lips” they had for a while.

I mean we all look the same so i’d rather have a cool mask on :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Fair enough :+1:.

Depends I guess?

I have several characters, some I think look badass.
But I can’t describe Flitwitz my gnome mage as badass without lying, but he’s not cute, sexy or handsome either…

1 Like

Well the very definition of each of these words is very subjective. One can find a man/woman repulsive while somebody else thinks they’re sexy.

So I very much doubt this will help you categorise anything but hey, guess I’d go with Badass!! I am all that be Troll!

1 Like

I prefer evil, badass and sexy. I prefer Void Elves over Blood Elves but if there were Satyr race I would race change immediately. Cuteness, nope I’m not interested.

My character is both sexy and badass :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Those are synonymous with each other for some people…

Some find badass is sexy, cute is sexy… etc etc.

1 Like

Belfs are badass and sexy
Gnomes are badass and cute

1 Like

Normal, idiotic or badass. Its a somewhat medieval like fantasy game, not everything needs to be pretty and cute. Yet fanservice like that is mostly what we get. Thats why i like kulthirans. They are somewhat normal looking fat man instead of some human that looks like it came out of dragonball z