Badass, sexy or cute?

Badass.

That’s all

Things can be badass, sexy, AND cute. All at the same time. “Badass, sexy or cute” is a gross oversimplification. Many things can be monstrous, yet beautiful.

1 Like

To look like an Azeroth-ian NPC! (Thank you recent lightening of transmog limitations.)

So much this, like Seven of nine from Star trek for example, she was badass character and the sexy one in the same time.

Badass is sexy.

The majority of my alts are Blood Elves and Orcs.

I go usually for some sort of harmony or total chaos. Something that i feel fits for the character. For example Radium has had this mog for years (yeaaah i wash it once in a while) because i feel it fits into shapeshifting my flight form (don’t ask how…) and back. I am not fan of short pants but on this mog they look right.

With alts i vary mogs more and they often come from idea i get from single item and develope from there. I have everything from supergirl themed demonhunter to pullover and jeans style dressed “your everyday mage”.

If any of my transmogs look sexy, cute or baddass i can assure it is pure coincidence or accidental side product of trying to do something else.

Badass any day! But I’d like a ‘cool’ option too, although it’s very subjective.

I like my characters to look like a mix of goofy, average normal guy, silly, awkward with a pinch of outcast.

This because I can’t take seriously pretty much every stereotype (including mine, but atleast I can tolerate mine). Badass is too edgy, I feel like I’m 12 years old when I play my edgy Badass rogue, so I just stopped.

Sexy nope, I feel like there’s no need to look sexy aside from the occasional erp, which I’m currently not into, so there’s that.

Cute it’s a big lol nope too, it’s a a stereotype I hate cause it makes me think either of kids who like cute things or boomers who like cats. It always make me cringe, no matter who is.

So, in the end I have a hard time playing all of the edgy, badass or cute races (although I have tried, but I’ve abandoned them because I almost feel like I HAVE to behave like that because it suits the race), and end up playing humans or undeads, dressing them up like idiots. That way I feel at home, mainly because I think I’m pretty much an idiot IRL too.

(EDIT: whoops, it’s Macumbo here, posting from my warlock)

1 Like

I like you!

1 Like

And I love your guild
https://youtu.be/YedqV4Gl_us

Badass, sexy AND cute…

…are just some of the words Ms. Pinchpenny has never been called…

1 Like

Goblin girls are all three without even trying

All of my four level 120 characters are Blood Elf females, so my answer is: sexy.

Before I proceed, I need to say, I respect everyone’s opinion, this is just me expressing my thoughts.

My concept of sexy, is characters like:

• Chun-Li from Street Fighter 2.
  • Sophitia from Soul Calibur.
  • Saber from Fate Stay Night.
  • Valeria from Suikoden 2.
  • Deedlit from Record of Lodoss War.

I play Horde only, because I don’t have time to play Alliance.
Only the Blood Elf female characters, makes me look twice at the smallest piece of wrist, more than once and chase every piece of gear in Warcraft universe.

I tried Troll female hunter, Orc male warrior, Forsaken female priest, Blood Elf male DH, goblin male rogue, Forsaken male warlock, Pandaren female monk, Tauren male DK.

Found that their visuals are very narrowed when compared to Blood Elf Females.

• Troll female hunter: only troll gear looks good, on her.
  • Orc male warrior: I only care for the highest, ILV gear. Even if it means using a T-rex bone leg, wearing a thong and beating in my chest while screaming like a gorilla.
    I only care for how many things I am smashing in front of my screen.
    Because I am not in High level content, this character was dropped.
  • Forsaken female priest: everything that covers her body entirely, including her face.
    There was one face I liked, but they ruined it when they updated the models in WoD.
  • Blood Elf male DH: his quest gear from the illidari, starting zone, fel green gear, already suits him perfectly. No need for any other visuals updates.
  • Goblin male rogue: he’s a thief, he only cares about hiding his face.
    Everything seems shrunk and hard to tell the difference on his avatar.
  • Pandaren female monk: everything related to Pandaria only.
  • Tauren male death Knight: the scene where Morgraine rides with his 3 Dks to face Tyrion, just killed my imersion.
    I was the only ginormous Tauren there.
    Heck my Tauren was so high, that he was almost the same height as the DKs standing on their mounts.
    It’s a very good visual if you are in to tanking raids/Mithic, but that’s definitely not my case.
  • Forsaken male warlock: everything that looks evil and scary, like skulls and dark/fel energy definitly not my style.

I did try to play a Night Elf female druid and a Hunter as well.
Unfortunately they seem way to tall.
Like a player of WNBA.
I am more used to 5 to 6 feet tall Elf’s from D&D.

Cheers.

depends on the race.

Cute orc or badass vulpera doesn’t sound right. But then you swap it and it becomes cute vulpera and a badass orc which seems fine.

all of them

ORC!
/10 char

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.