Baine dishonours the Horde

It’s war, where Talanji should be the one to decide how to act, since this happened to her and her people.

She is the one who lost her dad.

So again, we all have to focus on Sylvanas because it’s not like that corpse hag gets enough attention anyway.

1 Like

We don’t have to focus on Sylvanas, but while people are dying action needs to be taken now. Like I said, if Talanji has a plan I am all for it but right now she’s mourning for her dad. Understandable. But since people are dying, how many other people will have to lose their father/mother while we wait for her to take action?

Considering Garrosh accepted the terms, that no longer mattered. That’s how honour duels work, might = right.

What is easy would be to sit quietly and continue doing nothing, it’s very clear Sylvanas is leading through fear of her madness rather than actual leadership quality.

5 Likes

Whose dying?

Those who are dying are already dead and those who are going to die in the future are those who are going to be getting dragged down to Azshara’s Palace.

3 Likes

Might is right? Fair enough, and as I recall Garrosh shattered Cairne’s weapon down into a shard less than a dagger. Good luck winning with that. regardless of the poison he wasn’t winning after that.

@Minairia done any honorbound dailies recently? they represent skirmishes, same as the islands. folks are dying every day.

Not really, he only cleaved it in half. The remaining piece was perfectly capable of delivering a killing blow.

Garrosh was being pushed back and it was oh so clear that Cairne was going to walk out the victor had it not been for the poison.

1 Like

That’s happening on both sides, yet no faction leader is truly taking any action for it.

Again, this is more clutching at straws.
The main death tole we’ll see again will be involving the Naga and them dragging people down to Nazjatar and Azshara’s Palace.

So, Garrosh had a crippling wound in his right shoulder, and a wound on the biceps of the same hand. Cairne had the entire lower third of the spear in his hand, intact and ready to finish him off. I just checked the book.

5 Likes

I understand that, but the options you provided would have had the same result wouldn’t it? Its again sabotaging the Warchiefs plans. Killing him on when Derek was tortured or throwing him back to ocean depth would still have had enraged the fanbase. Because it is nonetheless the same act of defiance.

Not unfair I agree with you, but it has nothing to do how Horde presents themselves in this war. Because Alliance acts X lets make Horde act 2X. These people used to have a cause to fight now they do not. He did what he felt was right and he even prepared for his own fate (which is very weird when I heard he blamed it all on pirates).

I dont think he chose the time. Sylvanas’ Derek plan was yet another Theramore and 2nd heinous act after Burning of World Tree. And he simply would not allow that to happen to a person he sympathises with.
On the other hand, it actually happened in very interesting time when Zandalari joined the Horde. Sylvanas showing no remorse to people who oppose her plans, might make Talanji reconsider her options.

Talanji states that she will make sure that Sylvanas’ rule is a just one, but she also makes it VERY clear to both corpses that she is a Queen and she will not kneel for either of them.

Damn that means Cairne would beat the Thrall unconscious in Mak’gora

1 Like

A possibility.

Considering Garrosh vs Thrall, its huge possibility!

1 Like

Cairne, the Warchief the Horde deserved?

2 Likes

Nah, he lost Baine to Centaurs, guess why he has “no spine”.

Any action that is toward ending the war is something. Sylvanas is doing something, Talanji is not. Also if you really don’t think Sylvanas is doing anything then I lose sight of what your problem with her doing “nothing” is.

@Rangoor & Araphant Fight was told from Cairne’s perspective, he thought Garrosh to be badly wounded, then was struck so hard his weapon shattered into pieces. Guessing his judgement of his enemy was not super on point from that. The only thing left was the lower third, basically a piece of wood that may or may not have been jagged. He was winning based on his spears range over Garrosh’ power until that point. I was not winning it after that moment.

@Coupdegrace I get the sense we are talking about different things. I don’t particularly mind that Baine is opposing Sylvanas. I mind that he is doing it for a reason then being super hypocritical about that same reason. Would those suggested alternative actions have enraged the fanbase? It’s 2019, is there anything that doesn’t enrage somebody? But at least then he wouldn’t be a hypocrite and it would be easier to understand his point of view. Tbh this writing is on the same level as Garrosh, who had a whole shtick about drinking the demon blood, then getting his men to use the Sha power… pure BS

Sylvanas burns down an important tree, likely alienating shamans and druids. Orders dishonorable fighting, alienating many orcs. Attempting to mind control a risen human, alienating her own people, who are defined and united by their free will. Likely consorting with old god powers, alienating anyone left who’s not Nathanos.

Gee, I wonder why the Horde is in turmoil?

3 Likes

A war that she stupidly started with a group of people seeking the mend the world.

Yeah she is doing something Kixen, something that she, the idiot, started and she’s now losing.

Afraid you are stretching quite a lot here or resorting to headcanon, either way not the case.

3 Likes