Baine dishonours the Horde

I knew you would say that! I heard it!

2 Likes

The war started in stormheim, night elves are part of the alliance and i believe the narrative was that Teldrassil became a target because Sylvanas thought they were storing Azerite there.

Specifically what stories do you think I am making up? If it’s just the Derek Proudmoore ploy, that’s an attempt by Sylvanas to kill Jaina, one of the most powerful Alliance leaders. Killing the enemy leadership is usually a good way toward winning wars. Is there anything else you think I am making up?

You see, “thought.” The whole war is based on her own paranoia.

I’m not interested in her “thoughts.” I’m not going to sit here and blow smoke up her stupid backside, to start things based on mere “thoughts.”

We were talking about Rastakhan’s death and you said that Talanji isn’t doing anything whilst the corpse hag is and people are dying everyday. Well, all that creature has done is raise a human into undeath…so how is raising a human into undeath suddenly stopping people from supposedly dying everyday?

Guess what, it’s not.

Which fails in the end.

If all it takes is for you to make stuff up regarding stupid corpses, raising humans and then stating that that’s stopping people from dying everyday, then let’s keep going.

I can send all your theories down to Azshara’s Palace. You can call me all the sylvanas-hating b-word - I know sylvanas fans probably do, but guess what, I love it.:slight_smile:

Hmm, you seem to have gotten the wrong impression. My disagreement with you isn’t because I love Sylvanas, or that you hate her or anything like that. It’s just that you would have everyone do nothing because Talanji. Whether it’s specifically because it’s Sylvanas or that it’s Jaina being targeted and you feel the shot at her belongs to Talanji you haven’t been clear on.

I think everyone else has the right to continue to pursue any means to end the war. Whether it’s Sylvanas and her kind of weird plan, or Baine and his suggestion of negotations. They are all valid. Doing nothing though, that’s the one action I personally don’t feel is valid at all, and that’s what Talanji is doing right now. I’m not making anything up, you can disagree with my opinion of course, but to say that Sylvanas isn’t trying to win the war, well that’s just a lie.

1 Like

And to say that people are dying everyday since Rastakhan’s death is also a lie and to say it’s due to Talanji is a second lie because guess what, all the corpse has done is raise a human and arrest a Tauren.
That DOESN’T stop people dying, supposedly!

What is going to cause deaths to people on both sides will be the Queen Azshara’s forces, actively DRAGGING people into the ocean and down to the Ruins of Zin-Azshari. That will be causing a lot of deaths.

She wants to win the war, but at the same time, losing her own forces. That’s not Talanji or anybody else’s fault, except her own.

To blame Talanji for the corpse’s failures are lies.

I have been clear on as has the character in question.

She’s not interested in negotiations, but she knows that the force-raising of Derek Proudmoore is something that she doesn’t like either.

It’s her people, her father and her home that was under attack. The Horde leaders can advise on the next action, but the ultimate decision should come from Zandalar’s Queen.

1 Like

??? News

In war, people die every day, the daily quests to reflect the conflict is showing this explicitly. There’s nothing more I can say if you are just doing to deny additions of content to the game that explicitly show this to be the case.

I never said it was because of Talanji, I am saying that as she is not doing anything actively presently that we know of, it is unreasonable to expect the horde to continue to allow their soliders to die while they wait for her just to considerate of her feelings. If it were only Zandalari trolls dying each day then, as they are her people that’s a different story, but that is not the case.

Again, not blaming Talanji, the war started long before she had anything to do with the horde. All I am saying is stopping war efforts because she doesn’t like it is not a reasonable thing to ask.

@Coupdegrace – Hah, yeah, well… awkward but all I can say is that is what the quest text said… shrugs

2 Likes

But yet somehow raising a human and arresting a Tauren - these deaths are stopping now?

Don’t be ridiculous.

Guess what, it’s not making one blind bit of difference.

And where did she not support the war effort.

She states she feels uneasy around what has been done - this coming from the girl who just lost her father - because it casted her mind back to Rezan.

It was a ploy in an effort to kill Jaina and/or the other Proudmoore’s. Killing enemy leadership is generally an effective way to winning a war.

Arresting someone actively sabotaged a covert military operation. Stopping that kind of behaviour is also a good idea if you actually want to win a war.

I feel like I have explained the former and the later is self evident. In short I am really starting to think it’s more that you hate Sylvanas and anything she does is therefore meaningless. That being the case, good luck but I’m calling this conversation quits.

2 Likes

You know what, stop talking to me, don’t reply to me on any of my comments. I will say what I like about the corpse hag and you don’t reply to me under any circumstance. You won’t receive a response.

Yeah, so obviously the poison began it’s paralysing effect After the pile driver. Before that, it was pretty Obvious who was winning that Mak 'gora.

4 Likes

It’s not like atleast Baine, Lor’themar and Jaina all acknowledge that opposing Sylvanas puts all tauren at risk.
In addition, Sylvanas had just broken the only moral code she had. She’s completely unhinged.

Look! It’s Sylvanas’ bow. That means she’s completely unhinged!

News to no-one, Pandaren!

2 Likes

Baine dishonour the horde? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA And behinde the “warchief’s back” Sylvanas is no Warchief, learn first what a warchief role is and means, she is a plague just using the Horde for her own selfish undead reasons, so… no Baine is try to save the honor of the Horde as he can see in those moments, cause right now the horde is rotting from the inside thx to “our warchief”

I will follow that Honorable Cow everywhere, he rememebr the old proud and honorable horde, the Thrall’s Horde. Sylvanas is a Corpse she is just too afraid to die and she will gladly sacrifice the horde for it.

4 Likes

So why doesnt he challange sylvanas to Mak’gora?
I mean that is how you challange the warchieft for there possition right?
Or are there other ways to claim/dethrone the warchief?
Ways that doesnt involve working with the alliance?

Cairne was able to chellenge Garrosh to a Mak gora cause garrosh was an Orc, a warrior one, and Mak Gora is sacred to the orcs. For Sylvanas? You relly expect for he to accept an orchis tradition? She dont give a fk about anything. Read “Before the Storm” book and you will see that in parade after Legion in Orgrimmar all what she can see in orcs are meatbags and cannonmeat for the plans, that was her thinking.

5 Likes

And to add on, would Sylvanas truly fight a fair battle? She’s never won anything without resorting to external methods.

Kill Baine through her regular cheating and she can ousted and we can carry on merrily, without her. Baine kills her and we can carry on merrily anyway.

1 Like

TBF, it’s kind of pointless to cheat in something when you can dictate it’s rules

This is the kind of thinking I just don’t understand. So you hate Sylvanas, I get that, but do you really want to depose her using the same methods she uses which is (presumably) why you hate her so much? How is that situation any better?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/500702390475948043/556463825097064478/image0.jpg

I only speak the truth!

2 Likes