Baine dishonours the Horde

7 Likes

Damn I hate not being able to post gifs and pictures.

I didn’t even know I was trust level 3, I was expecting just the link lol.

Done

8 Likes

Cheers bud!

How Sylvanas fans see the Silverpine questing when Garrosh compares her to the Lich King

6 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/516649456582656014/556477977861554187/image0.jpg

It was a good moment.

1 Like

“Oh no, Jaina. -I- am the bomb…”

5 Likes

Alternate scene: “Is he the bomb this time?!” “Yes” Boom, cutscene ends

5 Likes

Alternative of an Alternative:

’’Is he the bomb this time?’’

’’Yes, Warchief Sylvanas. Here you go.’’

BOOM

3 Likes

Becuse he would not be able to win, becuse even he manages to strike down sylvanas, Nathanos most likely would kill him, that is if Sylvanas even would bother to fight him in the first place, and I doubt she would, becuse she aint an orc as one other stated.

Yes and?
The point is that rather then challange her as is horde tradition.
He outright helps the horde enemies.
This topic is baine being dishonorable.
By the simple fact he works with the horde enemies rather then risk his life in a duel for leadership as tradition demands.
He is behaving dishonorable.
If sylvanas refused that would have been reason to charge her with going against the traditions of the horde.
Nathanos killing him after he killing sylvanas.
Would cause Nathanos to be declared traitor to the horde and hunted down.
And if he loses he is either honorable dead or needs to accept that by tradition sylvanas wins the argument what is best for the horde and fall in line.

Him puting his life above his honor is dishonorable in every known honorbound culture in our own history.
Probley in warcraft too.
Remember lok’tar ogar.
Victory or death.

I am well aware that he is a coward.
I merely challanged zibthor to justify how baine breaking the horde tradition’s and working with the enemy is in anyway honorable.
Is it the best for the horde?
Probley.
Is it honorable?
Not in any culture i heard off.

Here’s a question to mull over. Is it a Horde tradition really? Or did it only seem that way when the orcs were the dominant culture leading it? The Horde changes depending on who is leading and now that the forsaken are leading it with a leader that outright states she doesn’t give a damn about honour.

1 Like

The warchief is also an orc tradition.
One with a very limeted set of rules to allow for replacement.
Doesnt mather if she care’s about honor or not.
Being the warchief means she can be challange this way.
Or lose the orc support.
Sylvanas if she likes the tradition or not needs to keep the horde unity.
This means keeping the orc’s from revolting.
Disrespecting suchs a sacred tradition is something she cant afford.

The only real tradition is it is basically a term for a leader, there are no real set of rules that come after that which is why each warchief leads in a completely different way.

And you say she would lose orc support, did Garrosh lose orc support when it was found out he won dishonourably? In fact last I checked he did not lose any support and was allowed to carry on minus one Cairne Bloodhoof, which makes me think people vastly overestimate Mak’goras as some be all and end all solution.

5 Likes

Good point.

1 Like

Maby, but the horde is also now in such a state that they can not loose the support of the forsaken, what would happen if Nathanos would do it, this is what I ment, if Baine would win the Makora against sylvanas, the horde would most likely loose the support of the forsaken, it would not matter in what way he does it, the Forsaken would literaly leave the horde then, meening the horde would become canonfodder, this is why I did say, that if baine would kill Sylvanas, Nathanos would kill him and take over, and the rest of the horde, would not be able to do anything about it, or risk breaking up totaly, meening Alliance would just rofl stomp over them one buy one.

what Baine did, is most likely going against the horde, but at same time he is quite smart, he knows, that Sylvanas must be stopped, but it has to be the alliance who does, or the horde crumbles, he also due to what he did, he literaly secured the Tauren, becuse if it would happen that the Horde looses the war, the tauren would most likely have it quite well anyways, due to Baine helping the alliance, where the rest would most likely be controlled quite heavily. offcourse that can not happen in game, due to naga and N´zoth comming but from Baines stand point that is what is happening.

Good point.

Looks at Cataclysm How convenient that ‘Story Continuity’ isn’t a thing then.

2 Likes

We know Nathanos could go toe to toe with Saurfang in a fist fight soo.
Maybe sylvanas can mudwrestle with Baine?

Because that would make certain fans oddly hot under the collar.