Balance druid gold farming question

Hello guys, I would like to ask. I need a weekly gold income for my druids raid consumables. I farm demonic runes at Satyrs. They give enough money to get major mana pots, greater arcane elixers, demonic runes, mageblood potions and so on, but not enough to support myself with flask. What do you recommend for me? Maraudon is the best gold per hour? I dont have herbalism or mining only engineering and tailoring.

Thanks!

• Astronomy

Do you have the sapper charges specialization? It may be in demand for AQ40. Plus trinket crafting.

Mooncloth will see some usage, robe of winter night for alts/new toons.

But do you like fishing? Fire mages will need firefin, and free action potions will be in used, even bigger for Naxx so Oily. Plus eels. And you can get some Rumsey Black Label, Nightfin and Greater Sagefish as well. Check elemental water price too (thing can be fished in Azshara).

I’m not an expert in raw farming, isn’t that much appealing for me. And the more people farm raw gold the more gold will be paid for goods - so I like making the goods. Inflation…

Things I would check:

• Running dungeons to vendor/DE loot, get some mats (large brilliant shard will see some use)
  • Providing stuff that will be needed as turn in for Cenarion Hold missions
  • Farming messages in Silithus and turning them in to the ex-cultist guy, not Bor (you get a goodies bag from him 24h later which can have random greens, recipes and consumables - kind of profitable).
  • Lesser version: farming mobs in blasted lands and turn-in tokens for greens to the weird guy there.
  • getting level 5 alt to DE your tailoring BoE - dust and stuff for arcane protection potions, oils.
  • farming “nature resistance” cave in WPL for greater nature prot potion recipes.
  • farming earth elementals for elemental earth (if they aren’t contested already…)
  • farming specific burning steppes mobs for greater firepower potion recipe

monotone farming can be devastating so you could create a route and do everything for a while depending on mood. From fishing to up to small group farming dungeon blues for large brilliant shards.

you just gave me a golden opportunity too so I can try and get epic mount

Which idea did you like? Epic mount can even be had by doing remaining high levrl quests at 60 when they reward bonus gold.

I like em all

Report back with the results. I’m always curious how those market ideas play out :slight_smile:

get mining+herbing and do DME solo jumpruns and get those sweet arcane crystals+herbs

I just farmed EPL - there is a relatively nice small circle path you can follow and kill undead waiting for the circle to start respawning. And no instance limit although prone to overpopulation.

Plus DME or crystals and herbs there are one of many things that can sell. The more diversity of good someone have the better income and/or quicker cash in time as you put smaller quantities of a wider range of products.

alch + herbalism (or alch on a lvl 35 alt) can also be used to make various potions from herbs gathered across multiple zones (+fishing) which can be more profitable than focusing on one item, especially if it’s as common/obvious as “farm DM”.

Make a herb/mining alt (lock, probably) and farm DM East jump runs.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.