Balance Druid Looking for a home

Hello My Name is Tinariah I am a 203Ilvl balance druid that is looking a new guild to call homme. I like the ppl in my current guild but they have no raid team spots open so that is why I am looking to move on. I am looking for a guild that raids Normal/Heroic with the goal of getting AOTC.

If you read this and think I would be a good fit for your guild contact me here or on Bnet Killprime #2511

Hi there.

We are currently looking for a Boomkin to bolster our ranks. We have the plan to progress mythic eventually, but right now we’re at 5/10 HC. I’ve send you a request on bnet if you want to ask anything :smiley:

Hello my guild is currently recruiting and we certainly could use an extra dps to bolster our team. We are a hc only guild see below for more information

i´ll add you on bnet in case you are interested in joining

Hey, I added you on bnet, in case you’re still looking for a guild :slight_smile:

Added you on Bnet for a talk ^^

if you didn’t find what you were looking for yet perhaps www.toplads.net is the place for you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.