Ban Premades from Random BGs

15/04/2018 22:04Posted by Xeranitas
15/04/2018 21:58Posted by Essea
Technically correct, but there's still ways to do it not supported by Blizzard. And the English server pool in particular is so big that it's hardly worth the effort to try.

The addon was broken years ago and if 2 groups of 5 sign up for the same BG it is really unlikely they will get into same BG.

Banning guild groups /friends in a MMO is bad

15/04/2018 21:15Posted by Völlund
from the same realm its pretty safe to asume its a premade.

No it isnt what utter rot you talk it means nothing if all from same realm .Have you see the size of kazzak and the like ?

People can circumvent the 5- man limit (which for the small BG’s is already too big) by communicating by voicechat (or use AddOns for smoother exploitation of the weaknesses in the queueing system) regarding Invite Acceptance (which by itself throws the queueing system in kilter, thanks to the Full Queue Requirement from late Wrath).

Yes, with the polyglot EU Realmpool (to whcih the Spannish and Italian Realm pools are added) this takes a while but with Single Language Realm pools it gets much easier esp. if they have few Realms to begin with.

This is why one of the simplest ways to get premades out of PuG PvP is to merge ALL the Realm pools into one single queue/mixed teams (like has been done with the Spannish and Italian pools), which should have happened years ago as you can Group with Single Language people just fine so it is mostly a design policy not limit that keeps it from happening.

Note that the Template system also stimulates pugstomping as it is one of the few ways left to increase your chances beforehand - which makes the Devs’ exclamation ‘why don’t people PvP?’ rather disturbing, as the effects of their system on PuG PvP - the largest and most common form - had been predicted from the go-get.
it was already banned
old day entire raid can queue

and at cata or panda time some addon secronize groups like u queue 10 man 2 group enter same bg that addon and abuse banned too

so now people can get only group

your calling is stupied 2-3 people or 4-5 people can queue together like dungeon or bg

becouse of u sore loser clueless dont blame people

been in group not garantied anything.

russian is diffrent.
they not premades.blizard match them together with us.

becouse of u seen entire enemy is russian u asume they premade they not

like taren mill soutshore u think 40 russian did premade lol
Hmm when im in a random bg and i see that on the other team all of the players are from the same realm its pretty safe to asume its a premade.

This is the problem with people who shout premade on the forums all the time. You think it's a premade because many are from the same realm.

Newsflash: There are less russian realms, and of course many of the PvP'ers play on the most popular realm = many russians in bgs are from the same realm.

The ONLY way to confirm a premade is seeing them being from the same guild.

Also; I've never ever seen a full 10 man group be from the same realm in 10 man bgs.

However what does upset me is when i continually run into premade groups in the random battlegrounds.

they are allowed as more than 5 too which is what happens in most of then random bg premades, it simply ruins the fun for the casual player....the casual player who happens to be the largest group of players.

Where is the logic behind that? If the solo casual player was the largest group of players, how can it be that you are facing so many non solo casual players that it gets a problem worth banning? Maybe you dont have friends because you are selfish af? Because that request ist.
16/04/2018 07:42Posted by Helladin
it was already banned
old day entire raid can queue

and at cata or panda time some addon secronize groups like u queue 10 man 2 group enter same bg that addon and abuse banned too

so now people can get only group

your calling is stupied 2-3 people or 4-5 people can queue together like dungeon or bg

becouse of u sore loser clueless dont blame people

been in group not garantied anything.

russian is diffrent.
they not premades.blizard match them together with us.

becouse of u seen entire enemy is russian u asume they premade they not

like taren mill soutshore u think 40 russian did premade lol

Haha ive met full 40 man multiboxer premades long after such addons got banned.

People that achies hunt just pays premade people, usually German premades or Russian premades, to boost them in bgs to get Bloodthirsty, beloved, Khan and other achivements in an extremely fast rate.

These people should have all their bg achies removed.
16/04/2018 07:44Posted by Raizee
Hmm when im in a random bg and i see that on the other team all of the players are from the same realm its pretty safe to asume its a premade.

This is the problem with people who shout premade on the forums all the time. You think it's a premade because many are from the same realm.

Newsflash: There are less russian realms, and of course many of the PvP'ers play on the most popular realm = many russians in bgs are from the same realm.

The ONLY way to confirm a premade is seeing them being from the same guild.

Also; I've never ever seen a full 10 man group be from the same realm in 10 man bgs.
Heh, people usually queues together in different guilds or realms to avoid getting reported.

Its easy to see that they are a full premade, even if they can have Russian names or such. Just take a screenshot of every WSG that ends in GY camp and compare the names, if everyone is exactly the same, report them and send them to Blizzard. Dont let people get pvp achies by boosting and premading other people. Do your duty and report them.
The easiest and obvious solution would be to pit premade groups against each other, not a premade group against a full group of random people who just want to have a good fight rather than get steamrolled and demoralized to the point they never want to que for another BG again.
1 Like
16/04/2018 09:04Posted by Samingwary
Heh, people usually queues together in different guilds or realms to avoid getting reported.

Its easy to see that they are a full premade, even if they can have Russian names or such. Just take a screenshot of every WSG that ends in GY camp and compare the names, if everyone is exactly the same, report them and send them to Blizzard. Dont let people get pvp achies by boosting and premading other people. Do your duty and report them.

Wait, I thought we know the 10 man premade groups by server name? Now you are telling me that even the x-realm people are premades? OMG premades everywhere
I honestly cannot remember the last time I faced a pre-made. I only queue random and play about 3-4 BGs during my sessions.
Dudes your premade friends are litteraly ruining battleground pvp now.

People used to love pvping and the pvp community were very active, then came the merge and noone that pvps fair wants to pvp anymore.

Most of my friends who enjoyed queueing to bgs in earlier expansions are now pveing. Sometimes i invite them after a talk just to face a * premade and they leave the group for mythic keys after.

Its the same people who told me before that pve sucks because its scripted and pvp is fun because of how random and intensive it can be.

Now i guess that pve battles are more random and intensive than facing the same * premades over and over every single battleground.

Bg premades did exist before but its because of the cd stackings, healer imbalance and smashfaceonkeyboardfor1milliondpslololautobubble rets and frost dks with their mw stun immunity friends vs a random team of specs and amount of healers that it is completely ruined.

Random bgs would be much more tolerable if Blizzard balanced random bgs with templates but left it unchanged in arena. Then class/specstacking premades wouldnt matter much.
5man queue isnt illegal normal thing loong time same server guild or xrealm.its legal

illegal one over 5 man

and as my knowlange blizard block them ig u meet them its must be so rarely.

becouse of u seen people same server that not mean they premades
i even few time dungeon and bg meet with guildmates.
its rng

Samingwary

all those so rare if happen like flying hack etc

right now multboxer cant do decent kob i think /fallow order disabalbred so they cant control easly with few click.

and russian match up work diffrently at bg.
they randomly come together then match up res eu player with

when u see full of russian team that not mean %100 they premade

most premade groups at bg 4-5 player with.

and trust me 2-4 player is enough to win some bg.

like wsh rog and druid cover flag paladin dh tank go flag and bring home.rest player if they little help out its 2-0 3-0 win %90
but if u go arathi basin that drop %50 becouse of 3-4 player cant affect that much without others

battlegroups match up
Well yeah thats true, 2-4 is enough. If you play horde atleast.

Many alliance players are pretty crap in bgs and offers no challenge what so ever.

I just happen to play alliance because i have almost 0 friends that plays on horde.

But sometimes i go on horde just to atleast win matches in pvp.
16/04/2018 09:43Posted by Samingwary

Many alliance players are pretty crap in bgs and offers no challenge what so ever.

I just happen to play alliance because i have almost 0 friends that plays on horde.

He is right basically what he said.I admit i am crap in bgs its just complicated sometimes i have easyer time playing Mobas and FPS then wow pvp so i PVE on a pvp server cause i have a PVE/PVP guild but thats besides the point i face the same problem with random BGs too many Russian f-king premades while noobs like me join bg and we get creamed by the Russian premade group that spam random bgs its not fair at all we are suppose to be qued with other random ppl and not with premades that probably are from Rated Bg.Point is its suppose to be equal ground so we can have normal pvp game instead they match noobs with pro veteran ppl who sleep on pvp(meaning they play a lot that they fall asleep on the keyboard hasnt seen sunlight).

I think it's because Alliance is more popular by the younger generation and those that play Horde are just more adults.

You can see it when you're in Arathi Basin bg and Alliance keep defending 2 bases while Horde controls 3. They just refuse to move from let's say GM to Farm while there's nobody at Farm or just 1 defender. There are even people yelling in chat "don't go Farm" "leave Farm alone" "wtf are you doing at Farm" they've really no idea how this bg works!

But also healers on Alliance, there are some very good ones tho and they stand out but a lot of them are not and just think they can just stand still and heal a person infront of them, they do not move and have no awareness at all!

Same counts for dps tho, attacking that Tauren Paladin TANK just because he was the first they were able to target and hit and complety ignore the Horde healer
healing him! That happens so often!

So it really is more of experience and the average age of players I think why one faction outperforms the other most of the time, Horde players just seem to be the more serious and older ones.
15/04/2018 20:34Posted by Samingwary
Queueing to bgs is so * boring because youre 90% sure to face off a premade.

If there were true, there wouldn't be an issue, because there is a 90% chance you also have a premade on your side, so sides balanced.

Ofc, the original claim is not true.
I queue solo, and don't have any big complaint. Sure, you run up against one, from time to time, and you know what? If your team is good, you will beat them anyway (I admit, it's a minority chance).

I have played in pre-mades, years ago, and you know what? People are often playing music in the background, yapping about other irl stuff, and just running around with alts. There is no coherent "OMfF, we gotta win this." People are just chilling together, semi-coordinates, a little more than you find with a random group over voice. Is it an advantage? yes. Is it game breaking? No.

I was thinking recently of finding some discord random bg group, to hunt some achievements, and just chill. I mean, it's more fun to just chop the low hanging fruit =) Rated is great fun, but another type of stress.

There is no easy way to enforce it, but I would just like to have 9-14 active, skilled players by my side, but it's random. It's what you sign up for. Sometimes, it's a sunken ship, and you just gotta try to blast some guys on the side, and annoy the steam train.
Also i do agree we allys suck at pvp,Horde take a big advantage every horde player i know has always had a pvp mindset from the start which kind of makes sense Horde warmongering faction while allys have always been PVE oriented my personal expirience at least of course i am aware i don't speak for every ally player but only from my personal expirience with playing my faction.
16/04/2018 10:46Posted by Bloedelf

I think it's because Alliance is more popular by the younger generation and those that play Horde are just more adults.

You can see it when you're in Arathi Basin bg and Alliance keep defending 2 bases while Horde controls 3. They just refuse to move from let's say GM to Farm while there's nobody at Farm or just 1 defender. There are even people yelling in chat "don't go Farm" "leave Farm alone" "wtf are you doing at Farm" they've really no idea how this bg works!

But also healers on Alliance, there are some very good ones tho and they stand out but a lot of them are not and just think they can just stand still and heal a person infront of them, they do not move and have no awareness at all!

Same counts for dps tho, attacking that Tauren Paladin TANK just because he was the first they were able to target and hit and complety ignore the Horde healer
healing him! That happens so often!

So it really is more of experience and the average age of players I think why one faction outperforms the other most of the time, Horde players just seem to be the more serious and older ones.

You are correct but majority are younglings that play on ally not me though but the truth hurts Horde are just more expirienced players so that is why i said Horde is pvp and allys are PVE.
15/04/2018 20:00Posted by Völlund
As the title says.

I think people making premades to go into random Battlegrounds should be stopped.
Where do you draw the line? what should be defined as premade? will I be able to party up with my friend who I regulary do content with? if so how many friends would I be able to group max with before it becomes a premade to your definition of one?
Simple reason is that it ruins PvP casual battlegrounds for the casual players.

I enjoy doing Bg's but im not the most social player in the world and dont have the capabilities to gather a group to do this together with so good thing for me there is the randsom battlegrounds where you can que up solo and get to do some PvP.
I get where you're coming from not being social, neither am I, but this is still an MMO and if you want the full experience you'll have to surpass yourself in that regard first to some degree + it's not a bad thing to work on in general.
Now i understand you cant win every game nor do i expect this to happen, i dont get upset when i lose either.

However what does upset me is when i continually run into premade groups in the random battlegrounds.
This varies from complete premades , which im sorry to say is almost 99% of the time with Russians, who other than having a premade army hardly do the bare minimum to secure their victory only to waste the remaining time grinding out the opposite team for honor kills to the point that you are so demotivated that you never want to play a random battleground in your life again.
Hate to break it to you on the russians but that's simply not true, there's lesser russian servers so there's a higher chance for russians to be on the same server and even then mostly russian BG-ers which are all from the same realm are extremely rare, their baseline communication is simply better which makes them play like a team more, but because they're mostly unfamiliar with eachothers personal playstyles it makes them beatable
Other times it also happens you get premade groups that are not made up of a full premade but lets say for example in Warsong Gulch that 7/10 enemy players are from a premade group.
Again we come to the question of what defines a premade group for you; are they part of the same realm? what's their size? I have friends across all servers, I could technically run a 5-man premade where all 5 players are from different realms, would this be defined as a premade? when does something stop being friends signing up together and when does it start becoming a premade and do you even want to differentiate or draw a line between the two? what if the premade is composed out of people who don't know what the hell they're doing?
Once again it leads to the same problem, your stuck facing a enemy who is used to playing as a single unit and there is just no one of beating them.
Other then a willingness to communicate from both the individual (you) and the teammate (others), you could also consider a premade assuring there's a better chance for your side to win
Because face it when youre team consists of 10 random players fighting again 7 to 10 players who regurlarly play together you are at a extreme disadvantage.
Only if you do nothing to overcome it, if you're being railed by an enemy which is obviously playing as a team and your chat stays as empty as ever then guess what you're complicit to your loss
My suggestion therefore is that when you que to random battleground you can only have a maximum of 3 people in your group.

This way you can still play together with some friends and it doesnt create a unfair advantage to the enemy team.
That's fine and dandy, but I have 4 IRL friends I like playing with, why should I no longer be able to play with my RL friends because some random guy on a forum has a hard time finding teammembers? I know this is a black and white borderline jerkish way to look at it but that is how others could interpret it.

If you want to do a premade its fine, but this is what Rated Battlegrounds have been designed for.
Actually they were made to bring the same level of competitiveness as Arena to battleground so that people who enjoyed pvp but hated battleground had a chance at rated competetive gameplay as well

But it just feels that these people keep crushing random battleground with premades because they dont want competition, they just want to crush a team which is made up of random players, most of which are casuals with low tier gear or pvp skill.
It's very often a gear thing too, at 921 I'd personally say you'd have a hard time because higher gear is easily accessible.

TL;DR
Find some people to play with because it's already impossible to sign up a group larger of 5 people into the same queue and you can only get more then 5 in the same BG by timing queue's which is not efficient at all