Ban Premades from Random BGs

Oh well i dont mind people on the forums, i do enjoy getting owned by opinions and facts and feel like a bad dog who ripped a pillow into pieces.

Just keep in mind that i am decent at guessing who is who no matter what character, account, etc they post on.
21/04/2018 14:43Posted by Eplison
People who desperately defend premade groups are actually the one who do premades in groups. It's so obvious. Who do you wanna fool? LOL
Random bgs are full of premades, especially from russian servers. It's a fact and it needs to be fixed. Go to play RBGs with your group.

And here lies one of the issues, people are misunderstanding eachother. Given the tone of the original post, and his responses, Vollund is referring to groups larger than 5, which are coordinating in order to match into the same game at the same time (This was much easier in the time of AVenabler, an addon which has since been broken).

Queueing with your friends is not what's being referred to as a premade. Looking at the screenshots I see 2, max 3 names blocked at any time. If you're trying to imply it's hypocritical to claim there are far fewer full premades than people complain about, just because he's queueing with 1-2 friends then I'm somewhat at a loss for words.

On the topic though: Excluding 40 man BGs, which I have little to no experience of, there's an incredibly small minority of full premades in BGs. In the case of Russians I have no idea if it's more or less, all I know is it's much more likely for random members of your team to cry premade the moment they start losing if it's Russians. Even if others can tell they're not a premade or are only just winning.

They exist, it sucks, they shouldn't exist, but they're an incredibly small minority of people and it's much more a scapegoat than a serious problem.
So you must be the very small minority who doesn't meet premade in bgs. Lucky you!
If all forums of all servers are full of threads like this there must be a real problem, uh? Yep.
22/04/2018 00:27Posted by Eplison
So you must be the very small minority who doesn't meet premade in bgs. Lucky you!
If all forums of all servers are full of threads like this there must be a real problem, uh? Yep.

Yep, problem is that majority of people plays like utter dog!@#$, but they are to full of themselves to actually admit that.
20/04/2018 11:37Posted by Facepalmirl
<span class="truncated">...</span> You're either trolling or have no idea how premades work...

can you prove i faced premades ?

no
thanks

even if those were preamdes i won 4 bgs out of 6, so it just proves premade doesn't mean victory.

thanks²

Are u rly this dense or just, as suspected, trying to skew the feedback in order to keep ur exploitative gameplay so u dont have to git gud?
How many crowns were ther? 1 no prem. 2 1 prem etc.
Are u russian?
15/04/2018 20:09Posted by Blindingsun
How bout no?. I like doing bgs with my friends, not my fault if you ain't got any.

Then you should be queued vs people that are grouped as well. Have a taste of your own medicine and see how it feels.
22/04/2018 00:27Posted by Eplison

Or its just this

21/04/2018 15:58Posted by Ellipsìs

They exist, it sucks, they shouldn't exist, but they're an incredibly small minority of people and it's much more a scapegoat than a serious problem.

And

22/04/2018 04:34Posted by Katryu
Yep, problem is that majority of people plays like utter dog!@#$, but they are to full of themselves to actually admit that.
even 2 player groups should be baned from random bg, period
this is becoming a joke!
I am after premades too. Premades face premades, that is all about. No matter the number 2-3-10-39-40... Easy win, easy boost, easy gold making or irl cash.

The terrible experience to heal versus premades is the worst point. This bring premades with 3 healers versus none, very often.

Thanks to memoria addon I have screenshot of every BG end screen. And if see I have play a lot of BGs on both sides. Alliance for 1min que or as horde for a bit bigger chance to win. Horde win and alliance loose give almost same honor, which is to support side as needed. I don't know how this work as alliance and join in horde side, XP rewards.

If I join at start premades are easy to catch, they join at once, always. 40-19-19-13-9-5-3 palyers have joined, and when don't see the names, they are opposite one. For me current system catch premades in join point and can't catch them in que point.

As for defenders of premades, go WarGame or face another premade. In PvE there is causal level normal to heroic one. But in PvP you face other people and every team up is pure advantage versus none.
22/04/2018 12:30Posted by Slopydemon
even 2 player groups should be baned from random bg, period
this is becoming a joke!

Oh crap and i usually queue in 3-4 man bgs.

Well i am not sure why people hide their names in their pictures from me. I dont really care much who is who (i have a guess anyways) so its ok to post opinions or facts against me on a main, its a video game forum after all, nothing happens.
22/04/2018 10:31Posted by Spoonfed
Are u rly this dense or just, as suspected, trying to skew the feedback in order to keep ur exploitative gameplay so u dont have to git gud?
Are u russian?

2 crowns can be 2 groups of 2 players

talking about dense lol
22/04/2018 10:47Posted by Ðiáblø
15/04/2018 20:09Posted by Blindingsun
How bout no?. I like doing bgs with my friends, not my fault if you ain't got any.

Then you should be queued vs people that are grouped as well. Have a taste of your own medicine and see how it feels.

you mean like this? monk+feral

https://imgur.com/a/VTCXSlg
22/04/2018 13:37Posted by Hauhet
No matter the number 2-3-10-39-40... Easy win, easy boost, easy gold making or irl cash.

wow irl cash to boost random battlegrounds xD
Really Facepalmirl dwarf is this the important thing? Yes people pay irl cash for 250k ach and lesser time to make it for example. I know ppl that do this and for crypto cash :) It's all about what you have and if people will take it, it's always been like this. Not only BGs, but 15+ keys and so on :)

But useless comments as yours, always kill important points. And this is all about in forums. Talking to devs, I do it, but never have impact in game. Same things, same seasons for PvP always come as new stuff, and come expansion, after expansion. Blood DKs again at the moment heal as healer, yes themselves, but numbers are high numbers.

The situation with premades shine, because /here I admit Blizzard /big "B"// for killing bots plague. Now is time to sort Premade to meet other premade. Que as 3 healers will meet 3 healers and long que time and so on :)

Again casual PvE is made normal-hc, I forgot LFR before. Premades stay against non premades casual PvP. This is not fairplay - to use it or as blizzard to allow it.
22/04/2018 17:14Posted by Hauhet
r time to make it for example. I know ppl that do this and for crypto cash :) It's all about what you have and if people will take it, it's always been like this. Not only BGs, but 15+ keys and so on :)

thanks for the heads up im gonna boost random bgs and +15s all day long and quit my full-time well payed job. thanks again.
22/04/2018 17:56Posted by Katryu
It's pretty ridiculous how blizzard matching system works.

This game has no matchmaking system as far as I know.

At least not one that works.
I still think dropping the faction vs faction in random bgs would be the way to go.

and just make it as rated bgs, where you can be ally vs ally and horde vs horde.

people talking about lore here, nah what lore, battlegrounds should never be about lore, it just makes faction imbalances, and that has happend in wow now, where both sides scream ally wins more, horde wins more, dropping this would make it more balanced, and at same time also mix russians, germans and french whit the rest, it would not matter at all, yes you could end up in a group whit most talking in cyrillic, but who realy cares, and if they want to make it easier, just make some smal buttons who popup on your scream, that says inc LM, etc, it would not be hard to implent it, the only slight problematic bgs would be the flag ones rest should be ok.
1 Like
22/04/2018 15:45Posted by Facepalmirl
22/04/2018 10:31Posted by Spoonfed
Are u russian?

talking about dense lol

You rly needed 5 hours to come up with that retort?
Also 1 crown would be the bg ldr so no, it could be 1 grp of 2 ppl or 5.
Well its not like i told u in the initial post, oh wait I did..
Dense dont seem to cut it, u seem more akin to a brick wall, related to the forum joke nektar by chance?

Is Ur toon named after ur parents standard move ?
xD

Ive been spoonfed the bloodthirsty by killing players with your kind of awareness
xD

I think we now know why u need a premade to hold ur hand, its ok kid we've all been ther
21/04/2018 15:58Posted by Ellipsìs
And here lies one of the issues, people are misunderstanding eachother. Given the tone of the original post, and his responses, Vollund is referring to groups larger than 5, which are coordinating in order to match into the same game at the same time (This was much easier in the time of AVenabler, an addon which has since been broken).

If that is the case, then I support that. Queueing as more than 1-5 players for random bg is circumventing the system. Not every player has access to that.
23/04/2018 07:18Posted by Spoonfed
<span class="truncated">...</span>

talking about dense lol

You rly needed 5 hours to come up with that retort?
Also 1 crown would be the bg ldr so no, it could be 1 grp of 2 ppl or 5.
Well its not like i told u in the initial post, oh wait I did..
Dense dont seem to cut it, u seem more akin to a brick wall, related to the forum joke nektar by chance?

Is Ur toon named after ur parents standard move ?
xD

Ive been spoonfed the bloodthirsty by killing players with your kind of awareness
xD

I think we now know why u need a premade to hold ur hand, its ok kid we've all been ther

do you think I really care about your 2014 account bound bloodthirsty ? i got over that limit twice before you got it, now more than three times xD

also cba explaining to you why 2 crowns isn’t necessarily a 10m premade, if you’re talking about groups of 2/3 it’s a group not a premade as you can “legally” team queue