Ban Premades from Random BGs

22/04/2018 17:14Posted by Hauhet
But useless comments as yours, always kill important points.
Precisely this. This is why there are no productive conversations taking place on these forums. People who actually would like to see a positive change end up having to defend themselves against arrogant trolls like old Facepalm. Quite sad.
1 Like
What kind of "positive change" would you like to see?

Since when has this kind of thread ever been productive?
The title itself is a statement, there's nothing to discuss, its either agree with it or don't.

From where I'm standing Facepalmirl is just saying it the way it is, evidently its just not what you want to hear.
I consider the constant repetitive complaining about, supposedly endless "premades", "cheating Russians" and "I'm awesome but always lose because my faction sucks" as trolling spam.
23/04/2018 12:37Posted by Naurissa
22/04/2018 17:14Posted by Hauhet
But useless comments as yours, always kill important points.
Precisely this. This is why there are no productive conversations taking place on these forums. People who actually would like to see a positive change end up having to defend themselves against arrogant trolls like old Facepalm. Quite sad.

AFAIK I expose facts and proofs around my statements, what about you? Crying isn’t stating anything hehe
23/04/2018 14:39Posted by Kreedco
What kind of "positive change" would you like to see?

Wait, you also don't think that circlejerking about the evul "Russian full premades" that are so abundant that nobody can state how they know about them nor can anyone show comprehensive proof of is productive? Shocking, really.
Constructive comments could be “yes, blizz should buff by 2000% my character so I can carry the noob Alliance who don’t give a crap about objectives and 5v1 the premade.”
23/04/2018 00:51Posted by Obilot
22/04/2018 17:56Posted by Katryu
It's pretty ridiculous how blizzard matching system works.

This game has no matchmaking system as far as I know.

At least not one that works.

Maybe this is the issue. One time as 5 man group, we have player from german realm and for first time I was grouped with people from german realms. Issue here is, you can play versus french, germans, russian realms, but never matched with them. You can talk in english, but you are not sure who will understand you right :) Don't see issue in this. Gamers for sure know basic english at least.

Also to expand Gigantina state. Dropping side effect, can teach people for future RBG. Because meet another horde will be new mechanic for PvP as rated, for example. In fact, this work in skirmish arena ;)
23/04/2018 17:04Posted by Facepalmirl
23/04/2018 12:37Posted by Naurissa
... Precisely this. This is why there are no productive conversations taking place on these forums. People who actually would like to see a positive change end up having to defend themselves against arrogant trolls like old Facepalm. Quite sad.

AFAIK I expose facts and proofs around my statements, what about you? Crying isn’t stating anything hehe
Yeah. Amazing how much "proof" you can jam into snarky one line comments. You're extremely transparent. You need to realise that no one takes you seriously. Your bluster is wasted on people who aren't 14 years old. Sorry.
1 Like
24/04/2018 13:21Posted by Aurissa
You need to realise that no one takes you seriously.

idc not being taken seriously by players not having the brain condition to understand such basics concepts. in the end im the one winning, improving and enjoying the game while you're there crying and blaming external parameters for all that bad stuff fate shovels on ya, guess who gets more for his money? :)
25/04/2018 11:39Posted by Gnomeonroids
3 man is a grp ye, but 3 3man grps in a 10man bg is equally boring to play with and against as is a 10man (illegal) premade.

did it ever crossed your mind that none of those groups actually knew another one was qing so from each one's pov it was 3 friends qing?

premade is a pre made grp of ppl quin bgs to up their chances of winning, 10 is exploit 5 is limit. the premade definition has changed since the full raid premade days.hence 5man is a premade by TOU standards.

where can i consult the "premade" definition? because seems like we all have a different definition. im some old wow dude so to me a premade group is a group that tries to enforces the 5 player limit with addons or voice communication to wait for sync procs.

I guess millenials rly want everything without putting in effort.

too bad im not a millenial and too bad i actually put effort in the game to reach achievements and milestones that 95% of the crybabies here don't even have and will prob never have, you included. also that's funny to see that people having the right mindset (no need to name them since they'll prob recognize themselves) do actually got this kind of achievements. guess we can pull out some logic in there regarding skill/mindset/effort/winning. can you grasp it?
24/04/2018 19:16Posted by Facepalmirl
idc not being taken seriously by players not having the brain condition to understand such basics concepts.
The cringe is real.....Welcome back to my blocked list troll.
1 Like
26/04/2018 11:43Posted by Gnomeonroids
TOU is ur friend, max allowed is 5, hence 5 is a premade, mindblowing how logic is logical, right?

how is 5 a premade if its the max allowed by the tou? are you implying that if the speed limit is 60 I risk getting fined for speeding if I drive at 60?

yes, dont matter for the outcome tho, so ur point? (not that any1 here would expect one from u )

so if it doesn't matter for the outcome why are you complaining? also im still waiting for an explanations about the crowns, hehe

so ur the defacto deciding entity on what is right and wrong, so not only tunnelvision and strawman now also completly out of touch with reality?
You should prob talk to ur Doc bout that rather than telling the forums tbh, but hey to each their own.. (which is another concept u don seem to grasp at all

im no entity to decide whats wrong or right im just correcting your facts and stating that you're spreading misinformation on the forums.

26/04/2018 10:53Posted by KĂ­ri
lol, ye gz on those l33t 120 ach points. When u goin to blizzcon..

If talking bout arena; I hope your blazing boost was worth the $

kek, im wondering if you're like this irl, like "omg that dude's car is better than mine. he must have stolen it or drug dealt to afford it"

https://imgur.com/a/NEiUvgG

waiting for that "you got that ss perfection with a premade boohoo" ^_#

I’m not pretending to be good, just saying that a lot of people find excuses about their loss or lack of success while having a positive mindset and improving would prolly fix it
You queue with friends, you end up in a BG that is meant for groups that queue. You queue alone, you end up in a BG where everyone queued alone. It's not that hard. I don't care how much fun you're having with your friends, you're ruining the fun of other solo queued players. It's not a hard concept to understand.

Sure you'll end up with longer queue times in group, but it's all about your fun right? I'm sure you can wait a bit longer to have your fun. (or is it really about the easy stomp you'll put the enemy team through?)

Getting really tired of facing these premade groups, even partial premade groups.

"But they might not even know eachother!" Yah I'm sure they just happened to all play around eachother perfectly and are from the same server, all high prestige etc. Has to be luck on their end!

Facing full German groups is boring, facing full Russian groups is boring, facing friends in group is boring. I queued solo, I want to fight other solo players.
2 Likes
04/05/2018 13:24Posted by Wahied
I don't care how much fun you're having

Good thing you aren't Blizzard then.
04/05/2018 14:45Posted by Redoctober
04/05/2018 13:24Posted by Wahied
I don't care how much fun you're having

Good thing you aren't Blizzard then.

Yeah for some it is a good thing. I'd rather have a fair treatment around the board than keep these premade groups happy.

You should probably also quote the entire sentence and not a small line that's taken out of context. I don't care how much fun someone is having if it is at the cost of another person.
so why are you pvping in the first place since it’s about killing other players and idk any players that like to die?
04/05/2018 16:29Posted by Facepalmirl
so why are you pvping in the first place since it’s about killing other players and idk any players that like to die?

I don't understand your question.
I love to be matched vs premades when I solo que. Why do you want to take fun from me? Because it always should be about your fun? I don't care how much fun you would have queuing with/vs solo players only. I don't want to get matched with/vs brainless key turning punching bags who dont give a crap about cooperating with eachother. It's not a hard concept to understand
04/05/2018 17:53Posted by Katryu
Exactly! I'm like one man army that's why I love to solo que vs premades, at least they have a Lil chance of victory

Well I am jealous of your talent then, I am not that good! I think most players aren't that good though, that's what I'm trying to say. I would really like it if PvP improved up to the point of TBC/WOTLK participant level. PvP was thriving back then, so many players, I'd like to get that amount of players back and I personally think that throwing out a fair treatment across the board will be a step into the right direction for that. Also SoloQ would help, but I think that is being worked on for BFA?

I'm not trying to start a mess on the forums or anything, I just really like PvP in general and I would like it to improve, bring in (and back!) more players overall.
15/04/2018 20:07Posted by LillĂ­andra
Ban groups in an MMO that has PVP as an after thought how about no .Groups of friends are allowed up to 5 which is perfect .

If you have a group of friends you should go to rated battlegrounds and play against other team. I would limit group size for random BG to 3 people maximum.
1 Like
Disagree. Lets limit them to 0.5 persons. Everything above 0.5 should go rated.