Ban Premades from Random BGs

04/05/2018 16:29Posted by Facepalmirl
so why are you pvping in the first place since it’s about killing other players and idk any players that like to die?

uwu;. Stop putting things out of context, please. The cringe is real.
1 Like
04/05/2018 16:29Posted by Facepalmirl
so why are you pvping in the first place since it’s about killing other players and idk any players that like to die?

uwu;. Stop putting things out of context, please. The cringe is real.

do i look like i care?

05/05/2018 11:47Posted by Leonpriest
15/04/2018 20:07Posted by Lillíandra
Ban groups in an MMO that has PVP as an after thought how about no .Groups of friends are allowed up to 5 which is perfect .

If you have a group of friends you should go to rated battlegrounds and play against other team. I would limit group size for random BG to 3 people maximum.

rated battlegrounds have nothing to do with random battlegrounds it's like comparing rated arenas and skirmishes it's not like because the same maps are used that they're comparable; in rated you play for a rating (big surprise!) which means you'll try to usually get a nice comp, some voicecomms, a leader/tc, and frustration if you lose. sure at 1400 rating rbgs are more or less random battlegrounds with players who have turned on their screen (not sure though) but you can't tell people who have decent rbg rating as a team to q for some rbgs when they want to q with friends. that would be possible if they implemented teams in the rbg bracket with cr/tr like in arenas before s14 but that would completely mess up flexibility.
Git gut. Wanna win? Play better. Communicate. Get some buddies. make a group with randoms before queuing.

There is a reason we go with buddies too. Considering how awful some players are.
We wanna avoid those.
https://youtu.be/EtxBvU21J28

Enjoy.
The "I only care for myself" mentality is heavy on the PvP forums. A fair treatment across the board will be good for the game, especially the PvP scene, which is very low right now.

How this should be achieved is something that needs to be looked at by Blizzard, but it's certain that the current way is not promoting fair PvP or appealing PvP to newcomers.

05/05/2018 19:36Posted by Hellscreãm
There is a reason we go with buddies too. Considering how awful some players are.
We wanna avoid those.

You'll avoid playing with them, but you're perfectly fine playing against them, that's the selfish issue here. Having groups vs groups and randoms vs randoms would make this more fair and allow for improvement. No matter how you look at it, if you're doing PvP against people of your skill level, you'll slowly improve. Fighting against a steamrolling group however will not give this opportunity, you'll get demotivated and afk the match.
1 Like
06/05/2018 09:38Posted by Wahied
You'll avoid playing with them, but you're perfectly fine playing against them, that's the selfish issue here. Having groups vs groups and randoms vs randoms would make this more fair and allow for improvement. No matter how you look at it, if you're doing PvP against people of your skill level, you'll slowly improve. Fighting against a steamrolling group however will not give this opportunity, you'll get demotivated and afk the match.

i don't see how making randoms queue against randoms and groups against groups will make it more fair, 3 bad players in a group still remain 3 bad players and will be defeated by a random group made of better players. communications helps, that's true, but if only you can take decisions based on communication...... and i do believe according to my experience that a lot of players don't. i have plenty of caps where i win against groups of 5, even more when it happens which is fairly rare. the only way to make it "fair" is to introduce some kind of mmr...... which makes it lean towards rated.
This entitled crybaby attitude by people that don't want to put effort in to either socialize in a mmo game, or actually willing to improve themselves is really sad to see.

FYI, the Random in a random bg means random map. Seeing as the queue limit is 5 players in a group it means that the people complaining should grow up and learn some social skills.
06/05/2018 12:45Posted by Facepalmirl
[quote]
As for Facepalmirl@ I stopped taking your comments seriously eons ago. You spew out nothing more but nonsense. Inb4 rating bash,

https://youtu.be/EtxBvU21J28

Enjoy.

I tried Outlaw spec for the first time and tried to take bases atleast:(

Just a curious question, why are you hiding your name in that picture?
06/05/2018 14:37Posted by Púrplé

Because he got outdamaged by an ele shaman :P

In all seriousness though, some people take anonymity more seriously than others. I do understand people's views that it weakens a person's argument to those who value being able to place a name to a face, or whatever the gaming equivalent is.
Oh i did not know about the autolog into the forums on my pc. I made sure i wont have autologin to the forums anymore by deleting history off it everytime i log out off the forums..

To everyone, i do not intend to create enemies ingame or in the forums. I am deeply sorry for all the stuffs that is happening and if someone is somehow pissed off at me, talk to me ingame or send a mail to Samingswary and i will maybe give you a flower and a naked dwarf bellydance, if i am not lazy.

I am pretty sure about who is hiding on that little horde shadow priests hidden name, but i will not say the name as a proof that i am not willing to create any drama.

I dont care whos right or wrong on this forum, my only intention is to play the game and enjoy it. Again, i am deeply sorry.
Because if I post with one of my toons people will basically bias what I say based on the toon I post on. If I defend melees while I post on my DH I’ll just get some bull!@#$ “omg try to play a caster with your 2-button class” blah-blah-blah. Also if I ever meet people in random bgs from the forums they will just tend to zerg me all battleground long, people usually try to get “known” faces, be it streamers, well known players, forum posters, ex guildmates etc. as I don’t talk ingame be it on trade channel or instances chats, I just want to continue to play quietly and with selected few people... which is the way I see the fun in WoW. it’s not because I post on the forums that I want to get attention or whatever, on many other forums you can post independently on what you are regarding the forums, so I’m doing the same with wow. I could post with a 110 not affiliated with my current “guild” but that won’t make a difference with that 62 dk. What matters is what people say not what they are, an issue being people using what the posters are as an excuse not to bring facts/arguments.

Also it’s really funny to see so many wrong assumptions stated like if it was the truth. :-)

Aaaaaand can’t outdamage an ele shaman when fight don’t last for long :(
Good.

I have put away the autolog.

I just play to enjoy the game, dont want to create any enemies.

Hope you guys have a good day.

I gonna edit that text up.
06/05/2018 14:44Posted by Ellipsìs
06/05/2018 14:37Posted by Púrplé

Because he got outdamaged by an ele shaman :P

In all seriousness though, some people take anonymity more seriously than others. I do understand people's views that it weakens a person's argument to those who value being able to place a name to a face, or whatever the gaming equivalent is.
No, it's because he insults the !@#$ out of people in stead of actually trying to validate his views with facts. If he's literally anything less than rank 1 his "because I said so" argument becomes less valid so he'd rather hide behind an ugly little Dwarf than have his opinions questioned based on his experience.
1 Like
+1 for ban premades from random bg. It is most disgusting thing in a whole PvP in legion that still exist.
I think we can all agree that Russians shouldn't be able to queue for AV and IoC.
1 Like
WSG like 5 mins ago. MY team 10 dps and enemy 2 tanks and 3 healers, 8 from same server, 4 from same guild.

Premade or stupidity and incopetance of blizzard devs?
1 Like
08/05/2018 16:58Posted by Hymos
WSG like 5 mins ago. MY team 10 dps and enemy 2 tanks and 3 healers, 8 from same server, 4 from same guild.

Premade or stupidity and incopetance of blizzard devs?

or bad luck with that 4-man group being matched with 4 other random players from the same server ?
The ONLY people that want Premades to continue versus Randoms are talentless cowards who cannot play and want an easy win.

But having to make a plan and work with people who are assigned randomly (and usually from a different country) is a totally different challenge and is worthy of its own queue.

Got friends you want to play with? Great. Do that. Against a similiar group of friends.

Want to just get some PvP in without having to organise a group of buddies and set up comms etc? Random is the way to go.

They both offer different challenges, but the harder is definitely teaming with strangers on the fly to try and win.
1 Like
There should be a stupid option already for a pre-made bg

Random BG would be solo or 2s, or just solo so there's no exploit.
Pre-made BG 3s to 5 (and even raid option)
And then rated for rated.

It's an easy fix, there'll always be crying but at least this helps weed out pre-mades sort of like how BfA makes 40s be a thing to finally alienate them.
1 Like
LOL? I won't even read the whole thread but this is ridiculous.

Git gud and get some friends scrubs.

I play this game solo, i allready made some friends becouse I can be good in bgs. We now queue together. And they are random to me as well.

This topic dudes lol

edit: BTW, take the initiative - communicate - give orders. you would be suprised how wonderous that work. you are complaining becouse unorganized group will allways lose to a group that have a commander.

Take the role - if even 50% listents to you it will make huge difference.