Ban Premades from Random BGs

11/05/2018 10:42Posted by Obilot
Saying 2+2=5 is more true than saying 2+2=6, like you do.

Actually those statements are both false.

You thinking that melee are overpowered in pvp is false, me saying that mages, resto shamans and non-DH tanks are not as good as the rest of the specs is not. As a matter of fact, I might have even left some specs out of that statement which are also not as good in battlegrounds, such as ww monks or demonology warlocks.
11/05/2018 01:18Posted by Facepalmirl
No, I’m just saying that those facts are wrong, period. idk why I should be called edgy if I say to someone that’s he’s wrong if he’s saying 2+2=5.

my nickname has never been so accurate while reading your posts

2+2=5 is as untrue as 2+2=6, considering Boolean algebra there is true or false no in between

also since I’ve met you a couple of times recently I don’t think you have the knowledge required to state that my statements are wrong
11/05/2018 01:18Posted by Facepalmirl
No, I’m just saying that those facts are wrong, period. idk why I should be called edgy if I say to someone that’s he’s wrong if he’s saying 2+2=5.

LMAO - how something that's factually wrong be "more true"
Possibility to queue solo should be removed entirely. Maybe like have 1 battleground open for 1 week during a month, which allow only solo queue. Maybe thats too much too.
I like premades <3

greetz from Germany

a only Premade Player.

#loveHugh
11/05/2018 11:20Posted by Redoctober

Actually those statements are both false.

You thinking that melee are overpowered in pvp is false, me saying that mages, resto shamans and non-DH tanks are not as good as the rest of the specs is not. As a matter of fact, I might have even left some specs out of that statement which are also not as good in battlegrounds, such as ww monks or demonology warlocks.

So, your opinion is a fact and mine is an opinion.

Okay.

Where did I say...

You thinking that melee are overpowered in pvp

.. by the way? I know very well that casters are fine in PvP.

11/05/2018 11:28Posted by Facepalmirl
2+2=5 is as untrue as 2+2=6, considering Boolean algebra there is true or false no in between

Glad you understood what I meant.
15/04/2018 20:09Posted by Blindingsun
How bout no?. I like doing bgs with my friends, not my fault if you ain't got any.

Stuff the !@#$s against rated bg's
11/05/2018 20:59Posted by Forumalt
15/04/2018 20:09Posted by Blindingsun
How bout no?. I like doing bgs with my friends, not my fault if you ain't got any.

Stuff the !@#$s against rated bg's

But he dont want to play on rating, and he dont want to spend 1.5 hours getting 10 ppl with 3 heal specc 1 dps switching between tank and dps and 6 dps. he want just want to play with 1-4 of his friends and have fun in random battlegrounds.

Lets change it that way, you want to do pvp but have no friends? Go get friends or just do duels in front of a capital city, cause battlegrounds is an enviroment where ppl play tigether and not go full solo yolo ego mode
For the last 3 days I tried to built a premade for BGs / Skirmish Arenas to have some coordinated games. I used the LFG tool, the trade channel and /bg. I was not able to form a pick up group for rnd BG.

Most people were actually very surprised that I wanted to form a group outside of rated content.

Honestly... with a few exceptions premades are a total myth.
There are no cheaters, and no multiboxing in wow`s random bg`s, blizz is so good at taking them out they said before i asked why the dude in the picture was still around.
imgur.com/h9zDKIP
12/05/2018 14:19Posted by Kantace
For the last 3 days I tried to built a premade for BGs / Skirmish Arenas to have some coordinated games. I used the LFG tool, the trade channel and /bg. I was not able to form a pick up group for rnd BG.

Most people were actually very surprised that I wanted to form a group outside of rated content.

Honestly... with a few exceptions premades are a total myth.

They're not, the premades that are crushing everyone elses are from germans and russian premade only, i don't know how they do it but its always these realm that just destroy poor random player every single time
12/05/2018 14:19Posted by Kantace
For the last 3 days I tried to built a premade for BGs / Skirmish Arenas to have some coordinated games. I used the LFG tool, the trade channel and /bg. I was not able to form a pick up group for rnd BG
I checked once, found a group and did like 5 bgs - we won 4 and lost one to the Ruskies. So, no, not a myth.
I second this.

Match premades to premades.
March randoms to randoms.

Queing with a friend isn't a premade - to all above who said so. This should be allowed of course but a premade of 20 or 40 ppl in AV shouldn't be matched with a random. Do you think there's but a SINGLE chance this is fair?
1 Like
19/05/2018 22:38Posted by Odimir
Queing with a friend isn't a premade - to all above who said so. This should be allowed of course but a premade of 20 or 40 ppl in AV shouldn't be matched with a random. Do you think there's but a SINGLE chance this is fair?

Nobody is defending those. Blizzard themselves set a limit: 5 players is allowed, since that is what you can queue together with through the queue system. More than 5 is not allowed, so 20 or 40 ppl players cheating the queue system definitely are not fine.
19/05/2018 16:53Posted by Xenions
Another possible solution could be to reduce the honor & rewards you get for each player in your 5 player party for random battlegrounds? Something like:

2 Players : -10% Honor
3 Players: -20% Honor
4 Players: -25% Honor
5 Players: -30% Honor

That is a bit silly.

People should be able to sign up with four friends, above four is "cheating" and should be prohibited.
19/05/2018 21:20Posted by Tyròss
I que with friends sometimes
No one is complaining about this. The issue is with full premade groups who have nothing better to do than roflstomp randoms.
I think we all have an issue with those but the real question is are you really facing 5+ ppl premades in random battlegrounds and what can blizz do to avoid it as addons are already banned. except trying to make connections between 2 groups judging by realm or guild name and make them proc 2 different random bgs, I think its pretty hard, but if you have another idea I'd like to hear it
21/05/2018 21:17Posted by Hymos
everyone here would prefer a 15 min queue of fair match instead of the cancer that we get today

No, I don't.

Yeah, healer placement is a problem, but long queues are a bigger problem. And it's not really healers that make teams lose but people playing crappily. Healer placement isn't going to change that.
21/05/2018 20:19Posted by Facepalmirl
I think its pretty hard, but if you have another idea I'd like to hear it

Honestly? Allow only one group to enter a BG. So you get a group of 2, 3, 4 or 5 people coming in, and then it's closed to any other groups for that BG. Only other solution I can think of is like solo queue for randoms.
They need to fix the more simple things for start. This game needs role check and hard stuck into it. Just look at overwatch. The game is more dead than wildstar is. Reason is that all the top players and many others stated that the game needs a role selection, for example 1 tank 2 healers 3 dps etc, and something similar should be enforced for bgs, like 2 healers no matter what in 10 man 4 in 15 and dunno 10 in 40 or something. If the criteria are not met allow hybribs to respec with max amount of healers depending on the bg. That will increase queue times? Probably will, but im pretty sure everyone here would prefer a 15 min queue of fair match instead of the cancer that we get today of random matchmaking that doesnt make any sense.

the fair success of mercenary mode says otherwise.