Ban wintraders hello?

Since u can’t name and shame i can’t link any pics/call people out but can you please ban the wintraders already? They’re taking up 30% of the rank 1 spots, and the people selling the wins are making thousands of Euros.

If you haven’t seen search Worldofwintraders on twitch and enjoy the very nice community of top tournament players not being shady and scummy at all gatekeeping real players from r1.

34 Likes

Actually insane, seems like a mafia but on a video game xD

10 Likes

Seems like Battle of Azeroth has turned into Wintrade for Azeroth.

5 Likes

top players have always been cringe clowns sniping/dodging each others for a rank 1 title, i remember long time ago hydra transfering on a french server just to steal a r1 title because he was too garbage to get it against real players on english servers, now there’s that plus the fact these top players get boosted in mythic raids to get the best gear ever just for themselves and there u go thats wow in 2020

9 Likes

Sad reality is that nothing will probably happen

6 Likes

Seen the clip, hope something happens soon…

2 Likes

rofl is the clip with the wintrade.txt true ? theres 90% of streamers/high mmr players

3 Likes

Wintrading always happens, but to this extent is absolutely ridiculous and blizzard should definitely do something about it

1 Like

If you try to call them out with evidence Blizzard just bans you instead :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Has been like this for ages already. Don’t hope something happens regarding blizzard

2 Likes

Yea hope they’ll do something at some point, feels discouraging play 3v3 when you know that half of the ladder wintraded to r1.

4 Likes

is it true all these ppl from the .txt in the clip are wintraders ? like post if tru xd

2 Likes

Guys lets wintrade me to r1 so they ban me and i will be the sacrificial lamb for this case and maybe they will start banning others too

Seems like we got spared. :smiley:

Yes, every single one of them is true. It’s the wintrading mafia kekw

How is that possible

WIntrade, q-dodge, fotm/“100% counter setup roll” happend in every game, especially here where people willing to pay for that.

They are tournament players so they will play their rating up legitimately, then loose on purpose to buyers for $ and then they repeat, endless money machine.

2 Likes

i guess thats why they have a lot of alts even tho they only play 1 class, if they do it for real money ppl should spam report them and they will be banned no?

1 Like

I’m not even mad at the wintraders, it’s a brilliant business that really causes an endless loop of money flowing into their pockets.
I’m mad at Blizz for allowing it.

6 Likes