Bananas Unlocked! Claim Yours Today and Donate to Unlock Daisy

Bananas Unlocked! Claim Yours Today and Donate to Unlock Daisy

You can make a difference in the global response to COVID-19 by taking part in the World of Warcraft® Charity Pet program. Your donations will go directly to support the medical humanitarian aid organization Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) and can help gift two pets to the World of Warcraft community.

View Full Article

17 Likes

100% buying

4 Likes

You should make mounts or transmog items for these events. I’m really not interested in a pet.

9 Likes

Sloth! I love them so much!

10 Likes

Question : Who got a pet battle up when playing in wow ?

I see blizzard setting many effort on it, i saw less pet battle than i see spectral tiger

2 Likes

Is that monkey a TCG pet? The model seems pretty outdated.

3 Likes

Yeah very old tcg pet from darkportal set.

Ah, must be Bananas then. The sloth is cool though. I guess this confirms that sloths exist on Azeroth.

if only daddy Bobby could help with his 200 millions $ check

31 Likes

I have better suggestion. Lets support Bobby with another 200 millions, he earned it, for his very hard work. U know, covid lockdown that lifted gaming industry (and activision blizzard by 69% compared to 2019) is hes personal victory.

TL;DR I have 0 respect left for blizzard and wont ever spend more than 14eur for wow subscriptions, just cuz I love this game.

27 Likes

Nah he got 200mil in Blizzard credits, oh wait it was the employees that were let go that got the 200$ blizz gift cards :smiley:

7 Likes

That’s a lot of server changes !

4 Likes

Along with 90 days of severence pay and continued health cover? That’s more than I got for losing my job due to covid, I got a month’s pay and nothing else at all.

4 Likes

I have been and donated, lets hope we hit the target for both!

9 Likes

yes hello what is it

They should have for real given Bobby his 200 million in blizzard gift credit.

8 Likes

Models like from early 2000-sh, pretty creepy. Bobby got 200 000 000 $, he want more?

7 Likes

I donated, but I don’t see the public message anywhere?? I spent like half an hour pondering how to best express myself with fancy linguistic flair. All for nothing! :weary:

But screw COVID-19, it can die in a fire. :fire:

3 Likes

I’m not sure where the messages are supposed to appear.

1 Like

I donate to MSF and Riders for Health anyway so another donation to the fabulous work they do with the added bonus of a couple of pets is definitely worth it for me.

I quite like the fact that this time you know that all of the money, standfast the processing fee, is going to the actual charity in question.

4 Likes