Bark for Voodoo / any brewery bugged

Hi All, I amenable to complete the Briefest Bark quests, there is a distinct lack of barking… tried disable all my admins, WM on / off etc. nothing works. Any ideas? <3

Hey Zalla,

Which quest are you having trouble with? I’m having a bit of trouble finding the quest you are referring to.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Bark for T’chali’s Voodoo Brewery! Thanks <3

Yes i am having the same issue as well. sad to say. But i cant complete it either.

Could you go through the steps to clear your UI (addons) completely and retest for me by abandoning the quest and picking it up again afterwards?

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Done, that didn’t work :slight_smile:

I was going to post on the same issue and my little sentence prepared:

On the Brewfest Quest Bark for T’chali’s Voodoo Brewery, it is not possible to bark, neither does it bark automatically on reaching the locations marked on the map, as it did in previous years, nor is there and extra action button or quest item that allows to do it manually. There is also no quest progress granted upon reaching said locations in the quest log.

Had the same issue on 2 toons and no, resetting the UI does not fix the issue.

Welcome to bugfest
:stuck_out_tongue:

Have you tried…

/bark

?

Lol, actually funny.

Also the alternate version of the quest Bark for Drohn’s Distillery has the same issue.

1 Like

Pirates’ Day is bugged too, it’s been 24 hours and I’m still dressed as pirate. Nothing helps or helps till hearthstone.
2 events bugged…

Doesn’t work :frowning:

And “Direbrew’s Dire Brew” quest is bugged too, no NPC for turn-in.

There is also no turn-in NPC if you pick up the intro quest from the commoner NPCs in town. You have to abandon that quest to even start the current intro quest to then be able do access the event quests.

Hi all,

Looks like some work was done on these quests overnight, so give them a shot and if you have any other problems, send off a quick note to our developers through the Submit Bug option in the Help menu so that they can be looked into

1 Like

Working now thanks <3

It’s still bugged for me and for everyone I asked about this Quest.

Hi there Nyanta, please don’t necro threads. This issue was fixed back in 2019, but if there’s a new version, we need a new thread, so please start one :slight_smile:
Locking this thread for necro.