Bastion sounds more like hell than the maw

Easy for you.
But when all of yore characters are Night Elves… Night Fae are only chose…
I have one Nightborne for those Blood Elves part of the Shadowlands. But for Bastion, and for Necrolords, no characters…

Well… I guess that’s an advantage if all characters you care about are gnomes… there is no afterlife that caters to you anyway.

1 Like

Good point, I don’t really see anything fitting for my tauren either, or well, I guess we’ll see…my main plan is to just go in there and plunder the Afterlife…

Or Perhaps I’ll attempt to rescue those tauren from being ‘bluemanned’ in Bastion…

The Maw.

/Mic drop

2 Likes

does that mean you’ll cry when it happens because nothing good ever happens to the trolls expect to be disappointed once again :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The biggest disappointment is your post quality.

3 Likes

ill book mark this thread so i can enjoy your tears once your lowly loa is dead :stuck_out_tongue: if only you put your faith in a true power like the light rather then some lowly mongrel wild god

2 Likes

Sure go ahead, we will see who will turn out to be wrong. And I am more leaning toward one obnoxious human paladin.

3 Likes

What did I ever do to you?!

3 Likes

There’s something wrong with people who like the Light after TBC.

1 Like

You’re my favorite human.

Hey, the Light as the unpersonal power of good intentions is not responsible for Naaru being…Naaru.

1 Like

I still wish Blizzard will slam the retcon hammer once again and make naaru just some ancient race who just pretend to be light elementals. Oh well…

1 Like

You’re not obnoxious, or are you? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Some more info about Bastion:

…how is that more info?

But later in the thread we find this video:

Here we can also see “aspiring souls” that haven’t gotten a kyrian body yet, and come in the usual forms and sizes.

Oh, and the supposed memory “tearing out” quest we were talking about:
http://prntscr.com/pzrq0d
And the former Tauren specifically: http://prntscr.com/pzrvl1

Seems like the Tauren has himself chosen this day to meditate on this topic. The streamer doesn’t finish the quest, though, so we don’t see the turn in dialogue.

We also see this here:
http://prntscr.com/pzrsef

An Aspirant questions if he has to give everything up to become Kyrian. This sounds as if you would indeed need to give up most of your personality, and possibly your memories… but that it is a voluntary process, not a forcible one.

No, this isn’t heaven. This is the Jedi Temple.

4 Likes

Reading about these pocket afterlife planes, makes one wonder how is it that souls aren’t at this point clamouring for one where the theme is simply: “Leave me the F*** alone and in peace after i die”.

I’d have a hard choice when the alternatives are Torturing Vampires, Military Service for the Scourge, the Zoo, or Brainwashed Blue Sect.

3 Likes

I can pick for you.

4 Likes

I’m so gonna be a Jedi! Now I just need a leper gnome skin colour option for a Yoda!

7 Likes

Suddenly undeath looks like less of a cruel fate, than it does a preventative measure.

5 Likes