Battle for Wintergrasp disconnections

So about 2 days ago,

I made a post about being disconnected during a battle for Wintergrasp.
Now even though the post is still open and active, i haven’t received a single reply on it and i really don’t like being ignored. Now i assume it’s not really on top of the list so it might be down by a few pages.

Either way, this time i WILL get an answer and it’s gonna be a constructive one too. Not getting an answer is simply un-acceptable and not an option.

Anyways…
The issue i’m having is as follows:

So i’ve been doing the so-called “Battle for Wintergrasp” 2 times now since my return back in the beginning of December 2018 and both times, it disconnected me at the very same moment. Both times happened like 3-4 minutes before the battle ended. Both times it disconnected me right after i build a vehicle.
And when i returned, the vehicle i build before i got disconnected was gone.
(and on top of that, with the last time, the last workshop we controlled, where i had build the vehicle, it was massively overrun then my the opposing faction)

Now i know it’s definitly not my internet because if it was my internet,
I would have had alot more disconnections but that’s just not the case.
So what is it? What else can cause these problems?

Like i said above, No one responded to it at all and i hate being ignored,
so this time, i WILL get an answer and a constructive one too.
Ignoring this again will only result in me creating another post and another and another until i get something constructive. And that’s a constructive response.

Hiya Miridon,

Please take note that the Forum here is not a replacement for Customer Support and responses are not guaranteed. If you have an issue that you want to discuss with support, don’t hesitate and use the available contact methods to contact support directly.

From your description, it sounds like a potential bug. I would suggest you try and clear your UI (addons) completely to see if that improves things. Do note that we are not able to forward bugs ourselves here on the forum, post any bugs you find through the in-game Help menu.

From the Game Menu, click Help and Submit Bug. Follow the guide lines listed, to write up your bug report in details and help out the teams investigating your bug.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Nenyasqi

This is something i can work with. Thank you.