Battle net authenticator asking me to choose the right image?

Ok I have the app on my phone and I was just logging in to the launcher when it asked me to authenticate but instead of using the app and type in the randomly generated number it just gave me a picture of 6 frogs and asked me to pick the one facing the right way up is this a new just wondering as I have never seen this before?

Hey Allnon,

Standard verification requirements like you describe are normal and similar to other types of captcha requests you might see on other websites. It sounds like you got a … ribbiting variety of choice this time around ;).

1 Like

I know they are normal on other websites just that i have never seen one on the Battle Net launcher before none in my guild has either and I couldn’t find anything about Blizzard using a are you human check on the launcher online either so made me wonder… And I have the authenticator app on my phone so was surprised that that wasn’t used

I hope this isn’t a new permanent thing. Authenticators are fine. I hate those picture captchas.

2 Likes

I totally agree with Ananda.

Plus that particular one where you have to select the “right way up” one, always gets stuck in a validation loop, for me.

I have to agree as well, “click on the pictures that contain a bus.” those really annoy me.

There is always one that has the tiny corner of a bus on it.

3 Likes