Battle Net launcher extremely slow

Hello,

My launcher is extremely SLOW. It takes a minute to initialize/logging in and then another until it becomes responsive and being able to click any buttons. Anyone else having the same issue? Any advice is appreciated.

EDIT: Reinstalled it. Same thing.

Regards,

1 Like

Last time it happened to me .I come to know it was my internet connection problem .if it is not internet connection problem .
Then try running it in compatibility Mode windows 7.

Hello,

My internet is not the issue. Tried it in compatibility mode and is still the same. The launcher basically freezes and it takes a minute to do anything.

Regards,

1 Like

Have you tried disabling antivirus while you launch battle.net launcher ?

B-Net launcher was always slow for me, on my older i5 i had to wait around 1 minute to be able to click Play, now on my new i7 it still takes too much time to start but it’s way faster. Maybe that’s because it has to connect to server to show you all these features, ads etc.

Hello,

My battle net launcher was working flawlessly 2 days ago and am with an old i3 processor. Yours is much better in both cases. NOW i remember that when this started happening there was a battle net launcher specific update. I was away for a week. Maybe its time to send a ticket and will let ya know what’s the feedback.

Regards,

This solved my issue

9 Likes

Hello Cowstorm,

HUGE THANKS TO YOU BUDDY. This is something posted 2 years ago! Blizzard please take a note. I was going to report back that we could’t resolve it with the support. I own WoW for 11 years now if am not mistaken. 99% of the times when i had a problem with the game it has been always the fellow players that have helped me resolve them. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!!

ISSUE RESOLVED!!!

Regards,

1 Like

This solved my issue on Windows 7 x64
Это решение помогло устранить проблему на Windows 7 x64

2 Likes