Battle net/Wow update issue, can't login!

Pretty infuriating, unable to get into wow due to bnet fluctuating between “waiting on another update” and “fetching encoding table” which gets stuck.

I have tried the following:

The only thing I haven’t tried is uninstalling wow, though it feels like more of a battle net issue, I believe I had something like this happen a couple of years ago but can’t remember a the fix/if I did it already.

Literally removed every aspect of Battle Net, used a vpn, without vpn, nothing ios working.

Can anyone please help?

Edit: To confirm, the “Battle.net Update Agent (32 bit)” is always running aside from when I manually close the process, now it is running twice. I believe this was an issue the previous time something similar happened.

It’s been 8 days, not a single reply from a Tech and the issue has happened again after randomly fixing itself. Extremely disappointed in staff and the service.

How can you keep screwing these updates constantly?

You need post that on tech forum, this is general forum where techs rarely look at.

Ah good point thank you, the annoyance probably made me gloss over that…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.