Battlegrounds - premade vs pug teams? HELLO?

What’s up with battlegrounds??? I’m playing with random people epic battleground and the game starts with full premade team !!! U know, it is a waste of time for me and my team,because u can’t win team,which are coordinated !!! WHy the ^%%^& random bg is connected with premade teams??? What is this stupid joke??? waiting 15 mins to enter and then losing without any chance to win at all !!! wth blizzard??? You lost ur minds there?

2 Likes

Yep the amount of premade Russian teams i play is a disgrace Blizzard do not give a damn. No wonder why Alliance has such few players (at least short Q’s and 50% Honour bonus) but wish Blizzard would get their thumbs out of their backsides and fix it

1 Like

Is it actually a premade, or is it like in normal random BGs if it’s Russians people lose their minds and start screeching about premades and how we stand no chance?

Hardly any of the Russian teams I play against are even premades.

Oh look, the comment above me that popped up as I was about to hit send is whining about Russian premades. :joy:

2 Likes

Afaik you can’t queue up with more than 5 at the same time, so…

2 Likes

It wasnt russian premade !!! And it is not about russians… But the main question is - whhy the hell random bg is paired with premade??? Random,means Random !!! Premade means Premade !!! right??? P.s. i do speak russian and i live near russia,i can join any time if i want it to,but i don’t… I paying for the game and i want to know, why random bg is playable agains’t premade team ?

I’ve always wondered who the bogeyman is on the Russian forums, given their exalted status on the EU ones.

1 Like

I think there should be hidden MMR for random BGs just as it is for rated PvP. It would significantly reduce the amount of hopeless BGs. Newbies would play with each other in the bottom, premade-only ppl would play with each other on top. It’s a much needed QoL change.

Russian epic bg premade just do 5 man split groups and enter if que pops same time.

1 Like

Have you ever played on russian realms? Do you have any proofs? You are just assuming that because you are clearly delusional and refuse to admit to yourself that the reason you lose bgs is because you are bad at the game

1 Like

I seem to be winning quite often vs Ruskies when I play on my Horde alts, and they make randoms very fun.
On my Alliance main we can barely win vs regular players, let alone Rusky bots. But that’s an Alliance problem, so…

2 Likes

Well if u sit epic bgs all the time u remember the names when it’s a premade or not, same honor lvls and everything, quite easy to know if it is.

Ino u dont need to play on russain realm to notice,that ur rekt by russians only. Kirilica alphabet is only for russians ! So u clearly can see,that they are all from russian realms !!

What if I tell you that when russians queue random bgs they get queued up only with russians

1 Like

well ino ur totally wrong then… Because i have alliance characters on aszune realm and i have played multiple times against full russian squads… Also there was bluepost from blizzard,that they are linking russians realms with english speaking, since it close to europe. I don’t know what u want to prove here,but it doesn’t works for u… Also i don’t like to see russian language in chat,since im plauying on english speaking realms and for a reason ! If i would like to see russian language i would played on russian realms. Blizzard messing up a lot of things here and ruining the game mechanics. There are so many russians who speaks russian in chat,that it gets annoying lately !!!

P.s. i have horde toon on kazzak and we recently played random wintergrasp bg and we had russians who where speaking in russian in chat. U get even mixed up with russians, not only playing against full russian squads… And i just wanted to mention,most of russians doesn’t speaks english, meaning,that what ever we say in english, they do not understand, meaning,they wont follow the rest or not help, because they do not understand what ppl saying in english…

letting people from russian servers play on eu servers was the fatal mistake in the first place ngl

ActiBlizzard owns overwatch and cod… They could implement a matchmaking system, but they dont

Random means random bg. Not random players

There is point what ur saying,but the game is unfair ! THey should make premade rbg and pug random bg. WHy in arenas u can’t play with pug team? Because it will not be fair again’st pug team,they will lose 99.99 % of time. The same goes for random bg !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.