BCC Season 3 PvP Updates

It’s now 12:00 CEST and we can’t exchange T6 into Vengeful at the Hyjal vendor. When does this get fixed/changed?

4 Likes

I believe it’s safe to assume that whole increased arena point project will kick in when s4 starts

what they are going to do with players who already bought non set a3 items for this strange price ? Will they return honor and arena points ?

Got exactly the same amount of AP as always, was expecting more because of announcement… Is it gonna be fixed?

1 Like

So how long till new season starts and can you still earn arena points now ?

What is going on with the S3 Vindicator’s offset?!
I will guarantee that everyone that can’t play the game regularly due to real world commitments used what time they had to play enough to be able to purchase the 5 offset pieces for half price and half the original mark requirement. Why has this changed?!

The vindicator belt has 0 change to honour requirement and is half badges.
Vindicator wrists, badges removed completely and only 2k reduction in honour.
Vindicator boots are now DOUBLE the marks it was during the season?!?!? and only 4k cheaper - HOW DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE?
Vindicator neck is still full price

The vindicator ring is the only item that is actually 50% cost…

Please can you explain what is going on with the PVP S3 offset…what youve done currently is ruining an off-season that SO many pvpers have been looking forward, planning and working towards for months!!!

10 Likes

I must admit, I am very disappointed, how this information is not given in-game either by mail or on the main login screen. Im not a very active user on the forums, so to discover this last-minute change the day after I made a purchase in game is very annoying.

I spent 1000 arena points on a season 3 totem two days ago on my shaman, because I wanted to make sure, that I used my arena points before they’d get turned into honor. To my regret I log in today finding the Season 3 items on a huge discount. I would’ve had about 1500 points today if I didnt purchase that totem two days ago, and I would instead be able to have bought 2x S3 set items, that I’d much rather want… :frowning:

I was in the belief, that Season 3 would become discounted in Season 4, and not end of Season 3. That would’ve made much more sense to me, since a new “tier” is added, making room for a discounted version switch.

I feel betrayed by the game much like you’d do if you go to a store and purchase an item, to come back the day after and find it on a 60% sale.

And whats up with the prices on vindicator items? some discounted, some not, some increased mark cost?! :confused:

Now I have 500~ arena points that’ll turn to honor, that could’ve been used on S3 discounted gear >.<

8 Likes

Not what you are looking for but you can buy gloves for 450 or an offhand still!

1 Like

Bump, would be nice to get some response to this comedy of errors. ^^

2 Likes

Narrator: Well, turns out that was lie.

1 Like

When people still believe that they can do it once without messing up :rofl:. Just look at the forums. They are incapable communicating with the playerbase in the slightest. The „community“ manager only shows up to announce whats already decided. They don’t care about input, they don’t read the forums and thus don’t spot bugs immediately (or they are just too lazy to fix them). They needed 4 weeks to fix the first boss in Zul Aman. But hey! The Us forum has gotten a community council (with no visible representitive of the classic community and where europeans cannot even post). This company is a hot mess.

7 Likes

True. But I already got the gloves cause I bought them some time ago as the first piece of my S3 set. :<

Gotta say, I am in similar situation with some of my chars … I have been dutifully buying all pieces the moment they were available, so I can actually use them during the longest PvP season …

Now I am stuck with just enough points to buy some useless trash I dont need or one flush away from buying some bigger item I could actually get some use from …

The Season 3 off-pieces are wrongly priced…
Neck, boots, bracers & belt. Can you PLEASE fix the pricing ASAP before the items gets removed when S4 starts? Thank you

And please, read the posts on the forums Activision Blizzard.
You will lose your players if you can’t communicate properly. Information is key!
We want information ahead of time, not on a short notice like this!

4 Likes

I just asked about this theme on a ticket, check this answer ROFL

Your ticket has received the following response:

Game Master Risticohe here!

I understand you wanted to exchange your T6 tokens for Season 3 PVP gear.

We have had a few players bring this up in the last day or so.

We can’t follow-up on an individual basis on the issue tracking, but rest assured we have reported this as a potential bug. Bear in mind that it might be gated until Sunwell Plateau is available. In any case it seems the rest of the player base is in the same boat, so I wouldn’t be too concerned about missing your chance here at this stage.

I would advise keeping your eye on TBCC news and forums for the latest news.

A few minutes ago, we implemented a bugfix for the incorrect prices.

Vindicator’s gear has universally had its cost reduced in Honor Points, and Marks of Honor are no longer required for any piece, as intended.

In Season 4 next week, Guardian’s Honor pieces will have their Marks of Honor cost universally reduced by 50%, but their Honor cost remains as before, as intended.

Thank you for your reports and helping us track down this bug.

2 Likes

Thanks for that fix. What about the wrong amount of arena points? It was stated this week’s calculation would use the new formula which will result in increased points across all ratings but we all got points that were calculated with the old one.

1 Like

Oh so it was a bug. Rip my honor spending spree a few days ago, cheers for the announcement I guess.

Wann to know this as well. Should I now get the head and shoulders, or will I actually still get the 31 points needed for 2h.

I hope we can get a refund for the items we bought earlier then. I was 13 Arena Points off from buying season 3 shoulders and bought the totem instead on my shaman.