Be safe, your life is important

I just dont get what’s the point you’re making.
i got the feeling you’re trying to say that people show signs about being “odd” irl but not online?

I thought this before since you appeared on the forums with this character, but now i’m actually not going to bother with your obvious trolling anymore. I do enjoy good trolls, but you are just so lacking

sadly the new forums do not seem to have an ignore function, so you probably still will be able to annoy me with the bad trolling

2 Likes

yeah must be that!!

thinking that issue is “telling someone your name and age” instead of doing actual research, and then calling others trolls, yeah forum creatures amaze me each and every day lmao

Yeah, I’m always immediately going to whoever who starts giving out personal information to stop immediately and explain what the risks are in making such information available online.

There’s no need for it, the in-game name should be enough information a person needs as well as class and spec.

But names, d.o.b., addresses and all. That’s a no people

DoB is so very easy to find, so many people on Twitter and Facebook make posts saying “23 today!” and things like that. Addresses are easy if you geotag your pics you take at home, Like “snuggled up watching tv at home”.

If you know someones name and date of birth you can find them on ancestry sites and find their mothers maiden name, boom, one security question found. With a bit more searching you can find out so much more.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.