Bear mage tower builds

Hello, i create this post to speculate and talk about future possible builds for get the new bear form easiest as possible.
I remember back in legion, the most dmg caused to the boss was thanks to our dots, moonfire was the main spell in this boss fight, for kill the eyes and nuke the boss.
Trash was also very important with balance affinity, maybe i miss something, but that what i remember.
I dont think draught of deep focus will be very useful, since we need to dot multiple mobs in this boss fight, maybe circle of life and death and necrolord convenant? Or we just gona oneshot it as boomkin with balance affinity while pressin convoque?
Im really exited to see the main builds for this challenge.
I really hope the mage tower it has the same difficulty level as back in the day, when it was released, cause at the end of legion it was joke.
Have a nice day guys!

1 Like

Old mage tower skin’s was a prestige reward, this
could NEVER be brought back, either in recolor
or lookalike form! Ofcourse we received the MOP CM
armor for which the community has been begging for
years (with recolor but without any modifications) in the
modified utterly-trash-crappy-shiet version, THANK YOU
BLISSARD! I’m incredibly disappointed …

Get over it… It’s a game.

it stopped being prestige reward when late tos/antorus gear came and you could press 1 button and finish it. stop whining

2 Likes

if they do this, then why not give every unobtainable mount to everyone, every unobtainable gear and skins to everyone ?
I believe they bowed to a community of crying kids and hence reduce the impact of the form.
It’s understandable you are frustrated for not being there when it was open or not farming it or not being skilled enough to get it.

I also am frustrated i didn’t loot swift tiger mounts or whatever. But i don’t go on the forums to butch about it. it’s a game get over it.
I find it sad the managers went back on their word about this.

2 Likes

Because they’re not giving anyone a previously unobtainble anything

The only reason they brought a recolor of the werebear is because of you all WANTING AND ASKING FOR THE FORM thats why noone asked for the feral one thats why they only gave the tanking one.

Just go balance affinity and craft the Luffa legendary in Legion Dalaran. It’s almost a guaranteed win.

You can just stay out of the HP-reducing circle and moonfire the boss and the eyes to death. Then after the real boss spawns you just avoid getting hit by anything and use cooldowns and interrupts as needed. Save up the lights on the ground for later in the fight when the boss starts doing more damage.

You just copypasting this in different threads?
Well, it can’t be that bad since you actually use pieces from it.

Is ilvl important? Want to grab this skin on this alt but I never really geared it (only played it the first 2 weeks of SL).

yep i didnt do this challenge but i read that the main strat was the legendary which increased the trash range/damage by 25%. Now 20% damage and 30% range with this legendary.

You never need to enter the zone that gives you hp reduction. You dont have the weapon with trash traits but other tools like convoke or venthyr burst.
sad we can not use 2 legendaries like it was when tower was current ^^ ursocs and this would be nice

maybe get some azerite gear with trash trait in it because it is timewalk.

Doesn’t it scale up to our ilevel?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.