<BEEF BAR> on Stonespine, real life money boosting and wintrading

As some of you might know by now, the guild on Stonespine, previously on Gehennas, is basically run by a rich emirate from Abu Dhabi who has been ever since the release of classic paid “top” players to play his and his friends characters for and with them.

There is a huge amount of money involved in this and even with countless reports since the start of classic nothing seems to be done about this.

With the release of tbc, they replaced a big majority of their roster and recruited a big portion of the tbc private server crowd, both for pvp and pve.

All of their teams are being accountplayed by said tbc private server players, also as of lately some information surfaced that if their main 5v5 team, which includes all the “main” guys characters, is not within rank 1 range they will wintrade the team to be safe, you might think these “top” tbc private server players have the moral integrity not to cheat, but when there’s big chunk of money in it for them it seems they are able to look past that.

Keep an eye out of the 5v5 team “BEEF BAR” as well as “Beef Bar ll” if they skyrocket in rating now the last week of the season, you will know what happened.

They have numerous of other high rated 5v5 teams, all being accountplayed for money of course, which they can feed their main teams with, some of them being the teams “Barbeef”, “DUBAI” and “hjkgabsg”

8 Likes

nobody likes a snitch

2 Likes

I dont care take care of the bots before this other shi.

1 Like

Afaik Blizzard has never tried to stop anyone from getting paid or getting other real life benefits for representing a team/guild. That part isn’t much different from what guilds like Method has been doing for years in retail.

If there is account sharing, win trading or other stuff going on which is against the EULA, Blizzard should of course take appropriate action. That said, it’s not like noone else is doing similar things without getting banned.

1 Like

Great work detective

Maybe next you can take a look into the GDKP scene and gold selling

Yeah it’s pretty ridiculous, I know a guy who is piloting 6 different characters to gladiator. It’s screwing a lot of people who would’ve been able to get there out of their titles, and I can’t really blame them either, it’s a good chunk of money and blizzard doesn’t seem to care at all.

It’s known in the community all r’1s are piloting for RMT: nothing new.

1 Like

Same with scarab lord. Nothing was done and nothing will be.

1 Like

I faced that team lol, dogsh1t geared but they played rly well, random name as well, 90% winrate, 100% boosted just report for account sharing to hacks@blizzard.com

Heard about this in classic I think. This the same dude who paid like £13,000 for a naxx item?

lol… imagine making it that obvious buying gold. No one who farmed 200k gold out would waste it for an item which is replaced in 5 months from that timeline.

No, BEEF BAR was on Earthshaker at the time, you are probably thinking about the item being sold on Gehennas. The people in question here have been running their own guild which was doing speed runs in naxx. I believe they were doing sub 1 hours runs at some point. You don’t need to pay for specific naxx items when you can just create a semi-professional guild and be the loot council.

Very true and very sad. TBC and WoTLK are one of the best games ever made in the mmorpg genre. This might be the last time we can enjoy these masterpieces. Blizzard really has to take a stance now in season 1 or all the upcoming seasons will be a clown fiesta. People will notice how easy it is to cheat and not get punished and this will only escalate further. Why put insane amounts of hours getting good when you can just wintrade with your second account? Or buy a booster to log your account. Punish these people please blizzard.

People noticed that 14 years ago. What made people think it would be different this time around?

Will do and hope other people do too. This is not acceptable.

This is an ad

1 Like

I’m jelly too : (

P2W always happens. If they’re too blunt, though, you can try spamming tickets with some of other players who see the corruption. Or (indeed better) do email hacks@blizzard.com. I did hear that some cheaters were banned after an email wave.

Hmm I feel like pretending I’m a rich emirate too.

Just pay a bunch of kids 200E to get me to glad will do I guess? Can do.

Banned for what? Cheating in Arena Season 1 of Classic TBC?

trust me…if blizzard would ban anyone involved with sharing accounts & real money trade? wow subs will drop blew 50% of what it has now. Blizzard would never take action because they know this.

-the amount of players that share accounts are more than you can ever imagine, tons are sharing account with family/friends/bf/gf to pve & pvp for each other or with randoms cus they buy farming service like pets/mounts/old raid items on retail.

-and real money trade is a thing since 2006, gold sellers/buyers always existed & Still existing, top guilds/groups are trying to get any money out of the game by selling mythic mounts/items, Gdkp existed cus gold selling existed, & tons of people boosting through any type of pve/pvp for real money or for gold to sell it, speaking about obvious RMT? 10years ago i’ve seen some guilds on US servers where you have to pay weekly payment to guild leadership! between 10$~50$ based on the amount u get the member ship, & that was written in there guild information in game! RMT can never vanish from MMO’s

1 Like