Being cut off by a Game Master

So you insulted the game he supports and probably the company who he works for and the person, for that’s what a GM is, asked you a valid question and gave information on how to stop in a joking fashion. I think they were restrained in the reply. And you insult them again in this thread.

2 Likes

I believe that there are vast swathes of information being intentionally left out of his narrative.

If people enjoy BFA thats fine and I am happy for them, but the fact that tons upon tons have quit is I think really not up for debate and calling this a bad xpac, or rather a dumpster-fire is not overreaching. GM’s don’t get to tell players to quit in a subtle way.

I am sure he was restraining himself but if you cant take people being annoyed and calling the game bad (Hence why it was called out as such in the original topic) than customer support probably is not the job for you.

I take it you are one of those guys that supports Blizzard when they delete and block comments on youtube because hey, people insult their company by calling them out on making poor content/mobile games.

Yep, thats it, not me calling the game bad and getting banned for it.

I called on guy a snowflake (Not the GM), and compared the state of the game to aids… thats really it, about all the “insult power” I used. Oh and the guy I called a snowflake tried to make the topic about his friend who died of aids and how I was making fun of the illness and not the game…later on while talking to the GM I did say that Blizz (Not the GMs) should be ashamed of themselves for BFA and banning people for calling the game out. There was a bit of back and forth, but nothing else was being talked about. After playing for 15 years I can easily call BFA the worst xpac in my eyes. You dont agree ? Good for you, I am happy some people are having fun, tho id wager saying that the vast vast majority is on my side.

The main point was aimed at calling the game bad. With out them having any counter arguments they deleted my topic and banned me for… a week I think ? The topic was up for a few hours, I had about 10 likes if I remember right, and 2-3 people replying by that time.

If the argument is dont complain and dont disagree with Blizzard than I fully understand why the game is in this state.

Guys, lets face it, once Blizzard fixes the forums where people who have quit and are not paying their subs cant post this forum is going to be 100% unified behind a handful of people who are left and simply dont care what Blizzard does to them or introduces.

I see nothing wrong with complaining properly, your way was not proper. I think the ban was a bit steep, unless you have been banned previously then the bans get worse the more you have.

1 Like

Locking this thread now as it is going a bit out of hand. If you want to continue discussing the state of the game, please do so in the General Community forum.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!