[Belf-RP] Thalassian Skyguard đŸČ

honestly, it’s a total cointoss, and arbitrary things tend to set it in motion. Can’t harm to try again every now and then.

10 Likes

Thanks Tehya <3

6 Likes

Well this explains it then why I suddenly saw Narmë without a guildtag in Ratchet. Best of luck to you all!

6 Likes

wave I had left the SH a bit before aye!

7 Likes

Very much looking forward to working with you all! Had some great discussions and ideas already, especially given that our traditional areas for the Patrol is the Ghostlands. ^^

10 Likes

Good luck with the guild, looking forward to see how it turns out!

8 Likes

@yasmyr I have an old character who is a Dragonhawk breeder with stables. I occasionally bring her out for things. If you’re interested in her poke me on discord JenniKate#0792

9 Likes

Something happend to the Sun Hawks?

No! They are still around as addressed in our post. We wish them all the luck in the world but
we have decided to branch away and develop our own guild.

We will definitely get in contact with you soon!

6 Likes

It’s been a busy first few days for the Skyguard - scouting out our new base, interviewing prospective cadets, and figuring out fabulous green-and-gold transmogs. Tonight we’ll be looking to partner Erithur and Talyn with their own dragonhawks, and next week we’re teaming up with the Blood Ravens. It’s all very exciting.

If you fancy helping defend the High Kingdom’s skies, contact Devontae, Yasmyr, Erivana or Lavelan today!

6 Likes

Good luck with the guild!

7 Likes

Standing straight before the full length mirror at the foot of the azure and violet decorated room, De’vontae’s eyes wondered with a glazed expression over his reflection. His crimson and golden armour sat neatly assembled beside the mirror - a reminder of all he will be leaving behind, replaced by the lighter, leather and chainmail that now rested upon his muscled form. Lowering his fel engorged orbs to see the desk beside the mirror, his pale lips fell, catching the glint of the faded picture frame in the light.

Had it been months or years that had passed since he last set out of the gilded gates of the city with his eyes so naive and filled with wander, following his back, only to return curdled and filled with a loss that would never go away.

A deep swelling rose in the depths of his throat, his heart aching sharply forcing him to quickly slip a tattered piece of cloth across the picture of his ex bombers team. Slowly, bit by bit, the elf pushed those thoughts back into the box he had shut them in, along with the nerves that had been bubbling beneath his skin since the meeting with the Spire officials, when the orders of his promotion and transfer had been given.

It was like a tide was washing over him, stealing his breath; a Maelstrom that was building around his body pulling him under. The room began to spin as De’vontae fought to find the calming doctrine that the Chaplain and taught him.

Devontae took another glance into the mirror. For as long as he could remember, his life had never gone the way people thought it would. He had resigned himself to an early death. But so much had changed in the world. He had been alone for so long but now had a group of fliers he could almost call a family. Now, he could no longer see the frail man who could not see beyond the ghosts he lost. He saw a Captain prepared to fight for that family
 he just had to convince them first

Grabbing a lantern from the desk, Captain Autumnvale, eighteen years of age, now leader of the Thalassian Skyguard, headed out to meet what he hoped would be his new fliers.

6 Likes
12 Likes

Yo this is sick

7 Likes

You still have the wall. I love that <3

9 Likes

The Aerie still has The Wall, yeah. We now have
 well, I’m sure someone will write fic about it soon enough :wink:

5 Likes

Excuse you, we will illustrate it.

7 Likes

Me and narme are gonna fan art the hell outta that thing

8 Likes

Nice concept! I wish you luck.
Ghostlands eh? Always worth visiting guilds who are stationed in odd places. I may do that.

9 Likes

Just sent you a ingame mail on my hunter hope to hear from you soon.

2 Likes