Bellular: The REAL Story of 8.2.5: Tyrande IS COMING FOR YOU - Blizzard’s NEW Warcraft Plot

Hello Everyone.

I watched this video from Bellular and there were some interesting quotes on it.

People who regret following Sylvanas:
“I placed my trust in Sylvanas. She took advantage of that. Used us.
She gave us hope. She gave us purpose. She gave us freedom.
And then she tried to take it away.”
-Ex-Loyalist to Sylvanas.

People who do not belive the Horde is redeemed:
“I cannot say I am eager to fight alongside the Horde…Not after Teldrassil”
“That was the Banshee’s doing. We all want her to answer for it.”
“And what ? Peace ?”
“We can worry about that if we live.”
-Discussions among Night Elfs Troops.

“The Banshee Queen has fled.
What reason is there to continue fighting.”
“You think she is blameless ?
They’re just as guilty as she is. I say we fight until the end.”
-Stormwind City Guards.

Atrocities of Sylvanas, version of the Horde being brushed under the rug:
“Many were led astray by Sylvana’s lies.
We must now come together as united Horde.
Those who seek forgiveness are forgiven.
They have sworn an oath of loyaly to the Horde.”
-Baine Bloodhoof.

People who remain loyal to Sylvanas being berated and denied service in the shops:
“You got two seconds to scram. We ain’t holdin’ nothing’ for the mook who stood with Sylvanas. Take your junk and get outta here.
You ain’t part of MY Horde.”
-Rilgiz
Hey, I remember you ! Always runnin’ your mouth about how great Sylvanas was. Get outta my auction house !
-Auctioneer Ralinza
“Yo! What’s the problem ?”
“The Banshee flunkie wants to use our auction house!”
“So let’em”! Sylvanas is gone, and we all gotta unite if we wanna survive. If they say they’re not with Sylvanas no more, they’re not with Sylvanas, then they’re not.
She conned a lot of folks into following her."
-Gazlowe to Auctioneer Ralinza.

Many of Saurfang’s Loyalists don’t thrust the rebels:
"You would’ve burned down everything if Sylvanas told you to.
You shouldn’t even be in Ogrimmar! Got one of the Banshee’s minions here. I say throw’em all in jail and sort’em out later.
They woulda had us all in chains if Saurfang hadn’t stepped up and done somethin’ about it.
-Follower of Saurfang.

Some loyalists remain loyal:
“I still tust the Dark Lady. This is all ruse”
"I placed my trust in Sylvanasa. I remained loyal through and through.
She gave us hope. She gave us purpose. She gave us freedom.
And then she tried to take it away.
-Banshee Loyalists.

Much of the Alliance does not trust the Horde:
“Just received new orders. We’re to begin scaling back on our war efforts.”
“For now. How long before we ramp them up again?”
You know we will eventually."
“Undoubtedly. But for now, let’s give our soldiers some much deserved leave.”
“They’ll need it. These ceacefires with the Horde…they never last.”
-7th Legion Marines.

Night elfs who are not satisfied with the new status quo:
“All this talk of her widing down…Sylvanas is still out there.
Have they all forgotten what she did?”
“Not Tyrande. She is still out there too. Hunting Sylvanas and Nathanos like the dogs they are.”
“May the Might of the Night Warrior lay waste to those Walking corpses.”
-Night Elf Refugee.

“We nearly had her. If we were just a few hundred yards closer, I could have taken a shot at the Banshee.”
“Have patience, her time will come.
We will have justice for Teldrassil in the end.”
“But when ? How long must we wait ?”
“For as long as it takes.”
-Night Elf Sentinels.

Tyrande not responding to Anduin missive.
A missive is not a letter. It’s a request for answer.
It is speculated by Bellular that Tyrande will make no distintiction between rebels and loyalists and in the end she will play right on Sylvanas hands.
More conflict more deaths to serve Sylvanas Dark master.

“Where is Tyrande?
She…hasn’t responded to my missives since departing for Darkshore. I fear vengeance has consumed her.”
-King Anduin Wrynn.

What is your opinion ?
Cheers.

2 Likes

To makes things honest she must burn several horde cities slaughter countless civilians and then we make peace with horde and act like nothing happened.Totaly fair

7 Likes

Obviously there’s more to come.

Blizzard don’t put in motion everything with the Night Warrior just to facilitate a Warfront alone.

What’ll happen remains to be seen. But seemingly the Night Elves are focused on vengeance and retribution, not peace and reconciliation.

I don’t think Bellular says anything that hasn’t been said before.

It’s just a waiting game. Whether something will happen in patch 8.3 or the next expansion is anyone’s guess. But obviously Blizzard have sown the seed for a story arc.

4 Likes

Just hope we don’t get a Mary Sue Rey story arc for Sylvanus and we don’t hear from her for a very long time. Sadly it’s obviously what will happen, plot armor and some bs that she was saving Azeroth or some other crap.

Also reading those loyalist quotes is like hearing a cuck in denial that his wife cheated right in front of him lul.

1 Like

There are 2 possible outcomes:

1. Nothing happens
  2. They are going to spit on the night elves even more by making tyrande evil and force us to side with Anduin
7 Likes

That Tyrande will probably be used to have further divisions and may end up creating trouble with the factions.
But not sure whether it’ll turn out to be to the point of turning her into a raid boss.
After all, she is Alliance, and her plea has been repeatedly shown much more sympathetic.

There is that Ogmot journal entry that obviously references her, so there surely must be something going on there.
Still, I think it’s to soon to know what.

2 Likes

Loot piñiata I say. If they’re ready to repeat the MoP plot and kill many Horde characters for it, I have no doubts that they will villain bat the Night Elf faction leader after they were used as punching bag.

Loot piñiata out of Alliance character? What are you smoking? They’d rather kill few more Horde leaders, not that there’s too many left, but if “Shadowlands leak” was anywhere near truth (and so far things point to “yes”), Lor’themar is the next for the slaughterhouse.

1 Like

Ah ok so the Horde killing thousands,ruining their lands,destroying the World Tree, and almost killing one of Azeroth’s mightiest heroes is ok now, we made peace with them. Calm down Tyrande.
The people who will side with Anduin deserve such a horrible expansion and lore !

8 Likes

how dare you question the divine will of our lord and savior anduin christ

2 Likes

‘‘Divine’’, there is only ELUNE !

3 Likes

typical savage don’t you know of the divine mandate of rule

I wish y’all would remember that Alliance leaders were made into both 5-man and Raid bosses long before Garrosh.

Given how that Shadowlands leak states that N’Zoth does not appear in 8.3 when we know that he does indeed appear and is actually the focus of that patch, No.

Did anyone else read “yes, story forums, we are aware of your discussions. Now that we acknowleged you, we will proceed as usual.”?

1 Like

What? When did that happen?

Cataclysm.

Archbishop Benedictus and Fandral Staghelm were both turned into Old God minions to make room for crappy anime characters Varian and Malfurion.

2 Likes

Because Fandral and Leyara were not at all anime characters, specifically Jessie and James…

Before Cataclysm, they weren’t - Fandral was actually a complex and controversial leader, and Leyara… didn’t really exist.

Then Cataclysm has to go and ruin everything. Honestly, I blame Cataclysm for like 90% of the things that I hate about Warcraft these days, from story to gameplay.

1 Like

Currently she is trying to retake her own lands. Is that a crime?
Lets see what she going to do if the Horde will be really defeated, and will leave Night Elves lands (which will never happens because of Warsong BG).

Will she stops, or will she really starts to kill for vengeance (attacking Horde territories)?

P.S. But I personally don’t think that Blizzard will make Tyrande as raid boss. Because how many Night Elves left in the world? 10 or 15? Making dying race, holding a raid, to kill even more of them?
It will be a raid with 1 pack and 2 bosses?

2 Likes