Bellular: The REAL Story of 8.2.5: Tyrande IS COMING FOR YOU - Blizzard’s NEW Warcraft Plot

So, hand of Lady Jaina, make up your mind: are they overextended or not?

And, if you are overextended and manage to win battles, what is the problem?

But I don’t understand you. Don’t you want NE out of Stormwind? When they win their lands back, they will leave. So put your bow (or gun) where your mouth is and help them leave Stormwind.

What’s so hard to understand? Overextending your forces is bad, so Anduin didn’t do it.

Also I don’t want the kaldorei extremists out of Stormwind, I want them dead.

What’s so hard to understand? In a war, all that counts are wins. If you manage to win battles even with an overextended army(by your genius tactics) is even better. instead of a battle won, you will have two.

You can join Sylvanas. Yes, she wants them all kaldorei dead(along with everybody else), but I am sure you will be able to find middle ground.

Why gamble with an overextended army when you can just ensure an actual victory by not overextending your army?

Also, jesus no. Not all victories are worth it. There’s a reason why the concept of pyrrhic victory exist.

Jesus, thank goodness you don’t lead any nation. This is just basic strategy.

I don’t see how being nelf fan would be in a way to admit it. He was a top troll hero.

1 Like

she doesnt want peace and is consumed by vengeance,if they will make her a villain(which i hope not) it will be that.
Anduin forgave the horde,and all is fine and dandy(for some stupid reason) cause sadfang died and were all friends now with horde/Alliance.
But tyrande is legtimalty pissed still,and that goes aginst peace crap of anduin so thats why she is a villain.

if they do it,thats how it will go.

Or maybe because, you know, there’s an Old God on the loose and a satanic sword stuck in the planet’s core…

Is there a battle closer to pyrrhic victory than SoL, who was orchestrated by mr. “Wise beyond his age”?
I agree with you as a general rule that overextended your forces is a stupid thing, and that usually leads to defeat. But this time worked. Next time maybe god emperor will listen to pleas of his allies.

Or they will go with “she bathed in Void, now she is a puppet to N’Zoth”.

An old god and a satanic sword is a very good reason for an armistice. Not for forgiving everything.

1 Like

No, because Anduin did not overextend his forces. And by the way, it wasn’t just Anduin who orchestrated the Siege of Lordaeron, Greymane, Alleria, and Mekkatorque were also there. I was trying to think of a pyrrhic victory Tyrande had, but she hasn’t won anything in WoW so I was unsuccessful.

And no, it couldn’t have worked this time because Anduin wisely chose not to overextend his forces.

An old god and a satanic sword is a very good reason for an armistice. Not for forgiving everything.

In actual practice, nobody who decides to make an armistice cares about that.

I don’t think they will do that. It demands quite a lot story-wise to bring to fruition. But it’s difficult to see to what end, besides just killing off Tyrande.

I respect that some people here don’t think highly of Blizzard’s story writers, and are therefore quick to assume they’ll do something stupid, but I like to think they have a bit more in mind when they sow the seeds for some of their story arcs - especially ones so specific as the Night Warrior.

Jumping conclusions too soon.

Did Genn forgave Sylvanas in Legion ?

Also Night Elves live very long time:
“Never forget or forgive.”
As the old Romans said.

Also back to LotR by military logic, Frodo had zero chance to complete his mission, Boromir idea made far more sense.
In the end one died the other destroyed the ring.

Anduin may seem weak, but so far he managed to avoid a blood bath that would had cost more lives.
In the end that’s what Sylvanas was after.

Cheers.

After Cata/MoP I don’t have any expectations from Blizzard. Would this be the first time when they exited the corner they wrote in by ignoring everything? “Continuity exists to enhance a story, not to tie the hands of creators.”

And what will happen next, when will be the next cataclysm and Horde will destroy Stormwind? Will Anduin forgive them too? There is a reason that “we don’t negociate with terrorists” exists.

So never then, because Stormwind will never fall.

Anything can be done by the power of edit.

Nope.

/10chars

Self interpretation.
Terrorists do not listen to reasoning.
Anduin gave that opportunity to Saurfang and he took it, unlike Sylvanas, who taunted him.

I see no problems in his character.
But if people prefer vengeful characters, it’s their choice.

I prefer wise characters.
Characters that don’t let vengeance blind their judgement, like Velen, Anduin or Kadgar.

When Teldrassil was burning, my human warrior felt like a saviour, not a victim, she has no moral issues.
Unlike my Blood Elf paladin who didn’t even took part in the event.

Also the Horde lost during that process, Undercity, a important strategic point in Eastern Kingdoms.

Cheers.

It feels like an odd example considering even Terenas and Uther would not support Arthas here.

Because Teldrassil is not a humans home. You have no children that were burn down alive on it, that you did not managed to save!
Imagine the feel of Night Elves that were flying to Stormwind knowing, that their home does not exists anymore, that their race is now dying.

2 Likes

Imagine the feel of humans when they realized they’d have to deal with garbage littering the streets for the entirety of the expansion.

1 Like