Best 15 years anniversary gift! Please

Hello Devs!

This post has probably been made so many times but maybe one more vote till we get it? :sweat_smile:

Please surprise us with the ability to use or thunderfury as a transmog for the 15 year anniversary :frowning:

Its the best looking weapon ingame … such a shame is that all we get is an inflatable version with limited time and charges :,(

1 Like

If you like it so much, why don’t you farm it yourself?

1 Like

Because u cant transmog ur weapon into legendary weapon?
Dats dumb imo

I do have it … its a lvl 60 weapon and cant be ised for transmog

You’re joking right?

w o t

Not sure about that statement chief

It’s no use to me. But give them their Thunderfury transmog and for me, i wish a new brush (has to work on cat hair, bear hair and feathers!), new collar for my cat form with diamonds and some sunflower seeds. Ty for advance! :cat2::bear::owl::bird:

1 Like

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Yes, but that doesn’t mean I can’t look at a statement and ask if someone is joking or not. Thunderfury is (Objectively speaking) an oversized one-hand weapon that does not look special at all, and frankly looks rather hideous and I have no idea why people wet themselves over it. Outside of it being a weapon with a very long name.

Yeah I have to agree with you there. It’s not visually exciting to me either.

While I respect the desire, i’m more than happy with the Deathwing mount we are getting this year! :smiley:

1 Like

For me the best gift would be if they will make t3 pieces BoA. I have mail and plate pieces on cloth using chars, thus I can not add them right now. Or at least make them finally appear on BMAH.

I’m really looking forward to this year’s anniversary.

1 Like

Same! Doing the ulduar event was so fun so looking forward to more raids again.

I knew it! Thank you Devs.
Best news!

Now lets hope the soon isnt soon tm :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.