Best class for solo PvE

Horde, haha I just can’t make a horde toon, tried it a few times but keep going back to alliance, like their city layout more I guess?

As for the character, I’m thinking about professions,

1. Mining

But then…?

• engineering
  • blacksmithing
  • jewelcrafting

Wich one do u guys suggest ? Wich one for most gold making, and wich one is the most useful one? (For gold, don’t say take 2 gathering one’s pls) :wink:

Mining works good with blacksmithing they complete each other, also you can make weapons and sell it on AH for a good price. But if you have the gold id suggest enchanting, my enchants sells overnight and the prices change every 4-6 days ( sometime higher sometimes lower) at least on my realm.

Yea, Alliance has better cities.

Mining is a good choice, you can pull a decent amount of gold out of it if you’re willing to farm.

With Blacksmithing and Engineering you can craft mounts, they’re not as profitable as they were back then in my opinion but you can find a buyer for a Sky Golem.
Both have advantages, with engineering you can craft different mounts, googles as Azerite piece, Jeeves, mail box, pets, etc.
With blacksmithing you can craft gloves and pants with sockets, rare tmogs if you have the recipes, etc.
I would not choose jewelcrafting.

In short: engineering.

Edit: you can craft mounts with jewelcrafting, totally forgot.

Oki thanks! I’ll make a mining/blacksmith Warrior :slight_smile: thanks everyone!

Go DK. As unholy, you can pull a gazillion mobs and destroy them with Hel chains azerite trait and heal like crazy thanks to Death Strike and Dark Succor procs.

Mobility on both DK and Pala is pretty poor. Warr deffo has so much more mobility :slight_smile:

Paladin’s mobility is still much better than DK’s.

In our group of friends I’m usually the slowest and someone always yells, someone push the wheelchair :rofl:

We do have the option to spec into Cavalier but it’s not always the best talent to take. I miss the older movement speed talents. I used to use the judgement one that speeded me up. Was fabulous!

Druid!!! Popping fly form and dash makes everything much faster

All of these work, although i would not reccomend palla as they are very slow & have the holy power ect

If you want to know your way around, tank :slight_smile:
I too was a bit scared at the beginning but it’s really not that hard. Tank is kinda leading role but you don’t have to be a silent know-it all leading tank, you can be open with your group that your learning the role/dung and you’re open to suggestions. Or just ask your group when you reach a point where you feel insecure (or maybe whisper the healer if you’d rather be discrete).
At this point of the game is very easy to do normal dungeons as tank, even as main dps gear (having the wep n shield ofc). So just try, there’s nothing to loose and nothing to be scared of. If you get grouped with bad peeps just ignore them and endure, their rage means nothing and kicking the tank is usually a very dull plan. Also, I think that usually most groups would do fine with basic communicative newb tank.

So just go ahead and tank, when you learn and feel more secure you will really enjoy the no queue time possibility and calling the shots on dungs.

As for the class I think you should try them both and see what you enjoy more from the gameplay perspective rathen than cold analysis. They can both bring what you ask for, so just play them if you can and check if you rather play the holy bubble boy or deathboi’s grip of amusement.

I don’t really enjoy paladin.

As for the other 2, If i’m being honest, the only advantage i see in a warrior, is the mobility. Other than that, I consider DK A lot more fun. Even though fury warrior is better nowadays in terms of pve damage and prot warrior is one of the best tank specs.

Do engineers still have those rocket boots thingy?

Aye, they do.

Also, DK is by far the best for soloing old content. Just go frost and howling blast gazillion mobs from 30 yards. Neither Paladin nor warrior can even come close to that. Hell, no class can come even close to that. Howling blast is the ultimate spell for soloing legacy content fast and efficiently. Even unholy with Outbreak is a beast.

1 Like

Oh yes. :smiling_imp: Although the reusable speed boost from MOP now seems to explode or set you on fire much more often than it did in Legion.

I have been playing warrior for more than 6 years (yes, I have 5 warrior orcs and not a single caster) and I can tell you that Warrior is great all around, as well as being a meta tank for m+ and raids.
However, not so long ago I have discovered magnificence of Death Knights.
They are amazing, if you have a buddy or you yourself in alchemy you can get lightfoot potions, potentially getting rid of low mobility in PvE atleast (and Bgs) .

Fell in love with that class to the extent that I barely come onto my warrior anymore. However, I heard that DK used to be even better before, especially in frost.

Lots of good things MOGHT happen regarding bringing back cool DK back, the one that can rip and tear like juggernaut , but until then, may as well level one yourself. Like, come on, they start in a golden middle ! The 55th level, so you will encounter both old and new zones (;

1 Like

Stop making it so hard lol, oké I make a Warrior and a Dk lvl them a bit and see wich one I like more :slight_smile:

That is what I hear like every single time we have a wipe somewhere in King’s Rest.

Had to stock up on some speed potions to somewhat solve it.

1 Like

It is essential however to make both warrior and DK , as they both have amazing mega cool looking transmogs. I’d say that they have the best mogs in the game.
Just look at me here!

Demon hunter was the best for soloing in legion, but now, i don’t know maybe fury warrior.

1 Like