Best / List of Horde PVP Social based medium pop servers. English mainly preferred

Hey everyone,

I’m recently thinking of transferring my Horde toon to a medium / low pop horde based servers ( preferably for PVP and social ). I know that there’s going to be some differences compared to High population servers, example; the auction house and the amount of players, the mixture between PVP and PVE, and ofcourse I know there’s always going to be some toxic / elitist players but I was thinking if anyone have any ideas on which servers would be nice or atleast friendly? Or given by experience?

Please let me know, thanks!

Go CoA(Chamber of Aspects). The people are friendly if you are not a total douche and the pvp side is, active. Though I can’t guarantee a stable ah.

Can you define the ‘‘toxic / elitist’’ part ?

Also why you want to transfer into a dead low pop realm?

Toxic / Elitist as in people who are negative / think they’re top stuff even though they’re not ( especially since it’s BFA unlike the old expansions where people weren’t so stuck up having been played on US / Australian and Chinese servers for the past few years ).

And I didn’t say it has to be low pop. Medium is fine too because actually I’m playing from overseas since I moved out of Europe due to work but I still enjoy playing on EU. And there’s more lag spikes for me since I’m playing from overseas compared to playing within Europe

I think the best server so far ive tried is by far Stormscale. Happy with it since WoD.

Kazzak/ragnaros/twistingnether/draenor(maybe) is a serious no go for me exactly the same as ally silvermoon is.

I did for him, underlined is the worst ive seen.

What other servers have you tried apart from the above? Any medium pop servers?

I did try defiasbrotherhood too, while wowprogress listed it as a 50/50 server it seemd to be vastly alliance overflowing.

As a smaller server though it had alot less chances to offer than stormscale and people ive found in stormscale are 10x better in general. The worst, are underlined above and never spoke of it openly to be honest as soon as i saw people talking about the mentioned servers above as: XxXxXxX servers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.