Delete this

This thread has been replaced

3 Likes

big movements.

1 Like

Who would’ve thought there were so many good looking people in CoA? I mean you obviously look incredible but it turns out there’s quite a few of us head turners.

So join us, probably the only guild that’s constantly growing in CoA and dazzle them Nyalotha bosses with your stilettos!

I too was sceptical at first, but the first noticable changes appeared just 2 weeks after joining All Desire. Fat melted away, rippling muscles appearing in its place while my voice changed to the dulcet tones you can now hear over our discord.
Just last night Wrathion keeled over due to our sheer radiance. Truly a miracle in progress that will be talked about for generations to come.

1 Like

Having survived Valentines day, and almost done reading the 1000s of adoring letters from our fans, we’re back to more raiding!

Jump in all ye lookers and have fun with us in our Wednesday and Sunday raids.

This outlaw rogue is still looking for a guild. Add me on blizz: FilthtNeedle#2225 or discord: FilthyNeedle#2306

Added you on discord my man! Join us and elevate yourself above the ugly rabble, like you deserve!

Here I am, once again spouting the virtues of All Desire. As you can see I am still here and better looking than ever, ready to give N’Zoth that spanking his ugly tushy so deserves. Join us in this noble endeavour as we take Ny’Alotha by storm.

1 Like

kuro are you here agian

2 Likes

No I’m not, I was never here, what are you talking about?

1 Like

Hey, guys. Me and my boyfriend, Daedhelion are a team, partners in crime and in killing folks and we’re interested in joining your guild. :smiley:

Daedhelion: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/chamber-of-aspects/daedhelion
Maddacakes: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/chamber-of-aspects/maddacakes

Awesome. Real happy to have you join us!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.