Best Moods To Play? 🌛

Do you like to play when your sad, tired from work?

A little bit drunk, caffeinated, stoned, pebbled?

etc…

1 Like

I like to play anytime, except with it’s silly post time over here. But don’t tell anyone.

2 Likes

Almost never play drunk, actually.

Mostly just my usual pseudo contentment with no strong feels either way. Group content often cheers me up though.

1 Like

I usually only play when I’m relaxed because I tend to get anxious when playing with other people so if I’m already anxious for other things it’s a no-go.

If I’m drunk I usually end up in Goldshire so I try to avoid that… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

vibing to music while playing wow after a long hard day at work, can really do something special

3 Likes

I play for fun, this is just a hobby :slight_smile:

So any mood will do.

2 Likes

Personally, this game can only be played while drunk, stoned, or both.

However I’ve been trying new things, like playing it while standing upside down. Pretty fun

2 Likes

Only when I’m being crushed under the preasure of severe crippling existential dread…

So I’m playing pretty much 24/7.

4 Likes

I don’t know what pebbled, but yes on everything else.

1 Like

pebbled= a little bit stoned xD

3 Likes

I don’t believe in half measures, so a little bit is a big no, no.

1 Like

I play best when I have other responsibilities waiting for me that I’m purposefully putting off until the last moment.

You’d think you’d grow out of that as you get older but nah :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

When the kiddo sleeps in the afternoon, if i have the power.
I also don’t like triggering anxiety even more with pug groups, so the last few days i’d rather take a nap too :joy::roll_eyes:
All in all, when i feel energetic and happy from the morning, then, yea. If i am sad, I don’t have the mood to play outside of just the calling.

I would go with rested, as long as the sleep went well it is ok.

i never play without a few beers - preferably strong English ales or the proper Belgian stuff
or if im not in game, i get me guitars out

1 Like

zones like Maw only reinforce that feeling though, they really managed to capture the idea of experience some people are trying to actively avoid in their RnR.

I don’t like to play when I am sad and there is no way to play when I am tired from work.
I am motivated to play when I have people with common goal to play with but alas, I do not and I stopped looking for them.

I became less and less satisfied the way people think. Out of all possible solutions and things they could want, they are going to choose the most trash one because of simple fact - ITS EASY.

I play fully sober, non caffeinated, motivated and fully disciplined to do everything necessary to clear mythic raids. I don’t need boosters.

Tipsy Discord shenanigans with the guild is fun during the weekends. But normally I’m all cozy and comfortable with a nice snack and tea; ideally with some spooky and quite nasty weather outside and the smell of freshly baked cookies in the background somewhere made by my mother, grandmother, or one of my girlfriends.

1 Like

This sounds perfect!
In my country the weather is spooky and nasty today, aah, the joy😂

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.