Best / most casual friendly pve server

Hello,
As the title says… I am wondering what people’s opinion are on the ‘best’ pve server. I am looking for one where low level dungeon groups can be found / created since there is still lots of leveling going on. Where the lower raids are pugged on a regular bases. And most important, the server had a nice friendly atmosphere with people and guilds.

This is supposedly the most active one out of the 3 (4):

Nobody runs low level Dungeons anymore. It’s only boosting which you see and will find.
I moved away from PV after getting to 60 so the poster above me who quoted another topic is right, do not go to Pyrewood.

1 Like

How about the other pve servers, any feedback on those? Everlook, Mirage Raceway, Nethergarde Keep?

Give up your heretic PvE ways and join ZT! :smiley: While I don’t have full idea about the community and how it is in ZT (resubbed again at the start of this year) the folks I’ve met and done dungeons and quests with are pretty darn friendly. So at least there’s that.

Not once have I seen any abusive comments from people if someone did a mistake and caused a wipe. Or if someone took a bit longer than expected to get to dungeon (for example). Perhaps I’ve been lucky, or perhaps the players generally in ZT are nice :slight_smile:

One thing tho… I rolled ZT (RPPvP) because I wanted to do some PvP as well (mainly). These days if you’re worried about getting ganked, you really don’t have to be. Going through lvl52 to 60 while questing and running around BRD areas I’ve been ganked about once and it was just an attempt from rogue. So it’s pretty safe if you don’t actually like WPvP.

Bs, i played on 3 servers last 3 weeks PV pve, Ashbringer Pvp, Razorgore Pvp
On all 3 it was easy to find/make dungeon parties

On Pv you will find the most dungeon low level parties and if you make one it 's full in 2/3 min.
did 2 deadmines runs yesterday was one of the better parties I had in recent weeks

Also spended a few hours on Morgraine, lol good luck finding low level dungeon parties there

That is complete nonsense.
Finding low lvl dungeon groups is not hard; also, you can always make one yourself.

I have been on Nethergarde Keep since launch (minority Horde side) and I can honestly say it has been a brilliant experience.
Still plenty of guilds recruiting more casual players (shout out to Boomers!) and all in all I haven’t seen much drama, that includes being the founder of one of the biggest social guilds on the server.

Nothing not to like about Nethergarde Keep in my experience.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.