Best professions to make money?

apart from herbalism mining and skinning is there any other profession that can generate alot of money?

In the current economy, nothing stands out to me as a sure-fire moneymaker.

Depends a lot on your server, ofc. I would think that, on Silvermoon, the 200 and 230 ilevel crafts would sell, if your character has done that much of Korthia, but I dunno what 9.1.5 will do - probably no real change.

As always, the profession that will make you gold is the profession you put time into.

Try

as the #1 discussion place for WoW goldmaking for ideas.

None of them. You could make large amounts of gold crafting legendaries at the start of a season, but that also required you to have large amounts of gold to begin with.

If you want to make a lot of gold, reliably, farm the mission table with an army of alts. It doesn’t need any gold to start off with, it doesn’t rely on the AH, and apart from the initial preparation of the army, it doesn’t require much effort, either. It’s 100% self-sustaining, and you can farm from your phone, don’t even need to log in.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.