Best rogue arena 2s setup?

Hello.
I have question with what classes rogue assa is the most powerfull?
I tried lucky with dh havocs and retri palas but maybe there is some better combo?

Haha first I like to see your activity on the forums and see you make a effort to become better. Nice one!

Mage rogue has always been a good set up in 2s. I’m pretty sure it still is. Mostly if mage is frost it’s easier getting a reset. And you should also try 2s with another rogue. Bro, get the tactics straight and you’re in for a good fun!

This is based on me thinking you prefer to play with a dps. I know disc priest was always a good setup with a rogue and I’m pretty sure it still is.

I want you to know I haven’t been playing serious arena in ages but I do play rogue since vanilla. Just wanted to reply as no-one did so far

Thank you for answer i will try it :slight_smile: !
Yes i love to make questions. I can be better just from practice and advices from more experienced players from me in ^.^

Maybe my few threads was little spam but i think there are no stupid questions… There can be stupid answers :smiley:

Haha that’s very true, and the beauty of a post like this is that there might be others having the same questions as you do. If you want you could add me on bnet and we could have a chat in-game. I might be able to help you with some stuff

Sure! Please add me Trajaaa#2608 :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.