Beta Service Issues - 6 June

Updated 20:00 CEST - 6 June

We’ve now completed Beta realm restarts to pick up some fixes.

We’ll continue to monitor and work on further issues.

\We’re aware of and working to resolve multiple stability issues in the War Within Beta. We do not expect to deploy fixes until later today, and possibly tomorrow.

We’ll let you know when we have some improvements going out to Beta servers.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

10 Likes

To all the devs and CMs who have been screaming internally about the people complaining that the beta has bugs and lag, and about that bloody executive who came up with the idea of selling day 1 beta access and refused to listen to feedback that it would make actual testing 100 times harder…

I hear you.

1 Like

Hello guys,

Is it normal to dont see the European server when i’m trying to copy my retail characters?

At this point things are impossible to even try it. You’re disconnected without doing much. And copying a character from thr live servers is still out of option

It’s still not working

Beta is still in a terrible state, hope these fixes come out soon. So far, at least, the expansion looks to be somewhat better story wise than Gayflight.

I’ts 9am in California now. They literally come to work just now.

I cant dont the echoes event. i did it 4th times and no one count as done. I cant continue…

blizz, please give this person his/her money back. I don’t wanna see her crying anymore on the forums. Please compensate, I am begging.

There is no need to do the events. you can just begin with TWW

Yep i heard but i need to make a new char i have copy my chars but it dont work with them…thanks but now i know :smiley:

At least we can take one good thing out of this beta. Blizz will probably not tie beta access to money again.
Do people pay for it? Check
but
Will a lot of those people…
…expect a fully mature version? check
…complain about everything? check
…not give productive feedback? check
…disrupt the whole beta process instead of helping it? check
…ask for refund or compensation because they don’t understand what a beta is actually for? check

mic drop

4 Likes

Never underestimate the ignorance of people, that was the first mistake. Even before the instability of beta servers yesterday…

Why would you give someone technically incapable of giving proper feedback? (Feedback is not crying about an intentionally unfinished game testing or asking for a refund. Let’s agree on this first…)

I hope this will be the first and last time. I wouldn’t care about not getting a beta test chance again myself if it will be the cost to remove these mindless comments and clown fiesta cry fest…

We’ve now completed Beta realm restarts to pick up some fixes.

We’ll continue to monitor and work on further issues.

2 Likes

It was better for a while, just got DC-ed again and now I can’t log back in like before. There’s still an issue.

o do so hard your best to insult people and claiming to know people i love to see it i feel so sad for people like you xD

As we are now on NA servers for beta, it must be about Muricans starting to log in. On my end server stability was better in the early hours of EU up until now but it is getting worse currently.

Also, server lag in the game is worse than early hours.

For sure that’s the reason, yes, but they should dish out more fixes to take care of it.

Fix Dungeons on leveling realms. We cant enter level up dungeons at all cause its required level 80…