Between Arak and a Hard Place doesnt complete

Hey
I am trying to get the “Draenor Pathfinder” achievement, and the last thing I need is the “Between Arak and a Hard Place” achievement on an alliance character (already have it on horde). And I have completed all questlines in Arak and when I open the map and mouse over it says 9/9 complete. Same if I go to achievements and find it for my alliance character, it has a checkmark next to all the questlines yet the it says “completed by Geronia”(my horde char) and then “not completed on Drøødie” which is my alliance char that I’ve just spent hours doing the questline on. (I was on said alliance character when I looked at achiviements and the checkmarks where all there)
And yes I did contact customer service but they didnt seem to care at all honestly and just told me to google my way to a solution… which I had obviously already tried beforehand.
Basically I am asking if there is some quest I need to do even if its not on the achiviement, or if i should just give up on flying in Draenor.

Hi Ancré

I’m trying to find Geronia and Drøødie to see what is missing but not having any luck. Are they also on Draenor?

Also, you should be able to complete the entire achievement on one faction and unlock for your whole account, if you have Between Arak and a Hard Place then that should count towards the Pathfinder regardless of which character has it.

1 Like

Geronia is on Stormscale and Drøddie is on Terenas, and no for some reason the Draenor Pathfinder requires it all completed on one faction (no clue why), which is why I stopped doing it on Horde cause I realized the rep achi and treasure achi didnt count on my Horde chars even tho I have it on Alliance…

Unless its just a giant bug on my chars lol

Looks like I found it:

You have completion on everything except the Securing Southport parts, Ebon Hunter and No Time to Waste.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ill go see if it works :slight_smile: Thanks!

The Ebon Hunter Starts here:

No Time to Waste starts here:

1 Like

Thanks it worked! All I needed was the “Attempted Murder” questline :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome!

Grats on the Draenor flying, it’s a hell of a grind to complete :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.