BFA story and neck quest

So, you start new character, finish new zone bing into city and of we go to start in BFA via our breadcrumb.

Except i cant get the heart of azeroth or campain which most of the story focuses around until level 50, when we then go shadowlands to level.

Could this be rearranged, we should get champion of azeroth quest for the heart and campain at level 10 if in this expansion leveling. The main campain can be progressed to use to level to 50 to engage the player in the core content of the zones whilst levelling and catchup on story for shadowlands and keep the flow moving.

Atm i do some quests ding get sll the story at 50 and dump expac as it gets good.

Yeah, the leveling revamp to be able to choose each expansion from 10-50 is a great idea, but the implementation leaves a lot to be desired.

For example in BFA, only the 3 main quest zones actually scale town to level 10, all the rest of the content is only available from 45 and lot of them only from 50 (the old 110 and 120). This is such a shame. Leveling alts would greatly benefit from more sensible story options.

Yeah its annoying, bfa is an example.
Cant do most of expansion until its obsolete in level terms, so you grt no real story progress or catch up until its all trivial.

Legion is at least a bit betrer but suffers same fate later on.

Id say from level 30 get the main features of an expansion open and allow progression so it at least flows with the game as you progress would be good.

They cant even balance their campaign properly.

Right now i am stuck on one quest i need to finish the storyline on alliance side in BfA with and i am not able to finish that quest with my current character, because the mob is so overtuned that i need a group to finish it, which wouldnt be so bad if i still had people around doing quests in the overworld.

But that is not the case, so now i have to level up my priest via dungeon runs, clear Shadowlands to reach level 60 (because the mob will reach lvl 50 too and i am not sure if i am strong enough at lvl 55 to beat that unfair content) and then have to come back to finish the damn Kul Tiras storyline.

If that isnt a glorious and thoughtfull system created by Blizzard and it is still in the game.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.