Bg Balance

How can Blizz allow this, 10 v 40 at start of bg, you can tell its the start by reinforcements. We had no chance and they had all 4 towers in a matter of 120 seconds :smiley:

https://imgur.com/a/NF2VZxh

3 Likes

I have noticed a lot of bgs where alliance starts with a lot less people.

And alliance healers are usually the ones to cause it in non epic bgs, not all, but many. They are usually the first ones to die and leave.

I donā€™t know what they are up to. I have seen alliance healers get globalled by some low tier dps spec. I have seen resto shamans and resto druids pop up some instants just to die. What is hot spam suppose to do? Like why spam it for 30 seconds?

Most of them do not use their utilities. They do not pop ccs or escape abilities. They just stand there and die.
I have mained a mistweaver monk, I know exactly what I am talking about. I have been around them and it is usually just me who is still alive after 5 seconds. About 90%+ alliance healers in bgs are extremely bad. Even those with high ratings.
I have told a mistweaver monk to stop * taking hits and start * using rolls and cc to escape a frost DK or something and the alliance healers I get mad posts their ratings in the chat.

It is so strange how they can be so high rated in arena and do this bad. I have absolutely 0 ratings in arena and I play much better than them, as a healer that is. I suck at dpsing xD

I am in the frontline. I do not die in the first seconds. I do not leave a BG when I die.

This is usually why the game is unevenmatched but epic bgs is something else.

The games usually starts bad. I have had a Wintergrasp full match, about 20 alliance vs 40 horde.

That is terrible. But with the lawsuit going on, Blizzard are forced to work on the game. There are a lot of new planned stuffs, like new bgs in Dragonflight. Lol. Is this what big companies need to actually start fixing stuffs? A lawsuit? A scandal? Why cant they just focus on making a good game.

Question is, is it that alliance have lesser players or is it that the system sucks? Both.

First of all, I think that bgs should start with about 95%+ players accepting the bg invite. Secondly, this game needs a system that tracks how many times a player are not accepting a bg invite. After 3 per day, there needs to be a huge penalty both in dungeons and in bgs. 3 hours to start with. So the * premades doesnt ruin the game for the rest of us. Because I think that it is the premaders who is the cause of this crap. They queue in mass together and communicates, and cancels the queue if something goes bad.

I have watched this in twitch live litteraly. While some people in this forum told me that ā€œuuuuuuuuuuuuh premades does not existā€ (I litteraly faced a 40 man unholy dk multiboxer that caused extreme unplayable lag while they told me this) this is absolutely not true. There are premades.

But I do not want to have that discussion ever again. People never admits that they are wrong. When a leader is proven wrong, there will always be a speech about how ā€œeveryone together were wrong and how everyone together can fix thingsā€. Always together. It is like if I shattered a glass and as a defense speech I try to involve the rest of the world and put the blame on all of us and how we all can fix it together. I might try that because it always seem to work.

1 Like

you want to know why that happens ?
because 40man bg premades all in discord with their ā€œ96% winratioā€ proudly just decline the enter because 2-4 teams didnā€™t get q pop, then you join and you are 40v10, we have said it multiple tikmes, these exploiters are destroying the game, for both factions, they keep flexing their 96% winratio, and stream games on twitch, when they play against 40 randoms in alterac that have no coordination, meanwhile, half the time q wont pop for everyone, and they keep declinining and you have unbalanced games like these where a team instantly wins because the other is empty.

5 Likes

Premades certainly do exist, there is like 12 Russian coordinated communityā€™s that all join as a group from within discord with like 6000 members across the board. How anyone has not been in a bg yet with the orange cookie crew is beyond me :slight_smile:

But i agree something needs to be done, maybe increase deserter x 2 each time so first time is 15 minutes, then 30 minutes, 1 hr, 2 hr, 4hr, 8hr etc

2 Likes

I have stopped doing bgs, iā€™m just doing shuffle atm better honor gain and no premades.

Maybe it was some Premade group dodging the Queue?

Alliance.

cross faction next patch though, so dont worry you will have a group full of Orcs soon

Cross faction doesnt work in random BG :wink:

I have seen this and I have seen twitch.

The merge was a mistake. A huge mistake.

It killed the battlegrounds for casual solo play.

Blizzard does not care. I hope this scandal will make them be forced to care. I am glad that this scandal happened because Blizzard is doing quick changes.

I remember when a 40 man unholy DK multiboxer premade ruined epic bgs for a long time. They used toys to lag the bg out, and despite reports they could go on. Thats how little they cared. Scandals is the only quick fix for companies to care in Murica :smiley:

1 Like

Battlegrounds will not start until it has enough players to join, so its a epic battleground premade group who send their scouts in so they can tell the rest of their team to not enter when their pay pigs doont come in the same battleground.
ht tps://i.imgur.com/dXRpJBF.png
ht tps://imgur.com/a/aAxQb7H

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.