BG changes that need to happen

*Restrict the amount of players that can join a BG together to 3.

*Boost all players in the battleground to a threshold item level or put a minimum item level joining like Heroic dungeons.

*Remove Russians from Europe and put them with Asia.

1 Like

Stopping people from playing against their friends goes against everything that an MMO stands for.

Premades are a part of PvP. Deal with it or go and make your own.

That said, they’d be less noticable if overal player engagement with BGs was higher. They should look to address this first.

The key reasons why BGs see less play than in the past or compared to classic are:

• High barrier to entry - raid-geared people utterly destroy lesser geared people making random BGs very casual unfriendly when they’re supposed to be the entry-point to PvP. Legion’s item normalization without the awful templates would be a wise inclusion.
  • Insufficient rewards - compared to dailies and other PvP activities, the rewards from BGs are pathetic. They shouldn’t be the best wait to gear for PvE and thus force PvE-only players into them but it wouldn’t kill blizz to make them at least somewhat comparable to PvE grinds in terms of rewarding time investment. Needs addressing in shadowlands.
3 Likes

i don’t think there is anything wrong with 5 mans, it’s the complete scum that queue full 10 man premades because they are not goot enough for rated bgs.

I think that it should be possible to join a BG when you’re BiS geared and whoop some butt, but hey, that’s just me.

1 Like

Bad player detected

Probably someone who also complains that there’s queues because not enough people play BGs anymore. Strange really that the casuals you enjoy stomping don’t queue anymore…

3 Likes

Exactly the opposite. Getting the best gear in the game should be hard, therefor when you’ve accomplished collecting it, you should be rewarded.

2 Likes

Heck no! I may barely play with friends anymore, but I don’t want to lose the ability!

Yes, but not a plain boost, but more of a template. Otherwise there will be some stupidly scaled items what will be OP and abused.

Their servers are in the same place as other Eu servers… Same as their population is mostly on EU side. Learn your geography mate

Then go do arena, skilled player dk.

why should u play bg? the entire purpose playing bg´s and tryharding for me is gone the last bg i did was in wod oh nvm ashran oh wait there was something

RIGHT i farmed that essence in bfa already forgot because the addon is worth to remember jk

Everyone doesn’t want to sit for hours in queue or they dont have friends they enjoy playing arena with.

Everyone doesn’t care about rating either.

what que? in bg? isnt horde like 10min and alliance 5 ?
rating this patch is obviously meaningless i am a 1,8k hardstucker and i am now almos 2k raiting only because i play herocleave and both have bis corruption and raid gear we pve them in the opener lol even glads nice game btw

i had like almost a 20game winstreak

No, queue for arena. I mean it’s fun with friends but I just dont think its fun just for rating.

Also leaving bgs and getting a deserter should be based on honor level.

If youre below honor level 50 and starts to leave, youll get a 2 hour deserter.

Im so * tired of these people leaving a game just because horde took a third base, we won an 11 v 15 bg but still, im so mad at people giving up easily.

Honor level 555 here!

How much penalty should I get do you think?

it just hugely angers me that you join a “random” battleground grounds and you join to find your team completely random with half the team 100ilvl lower than everybody else vs a team which isn’t random and all max tier gear.

Now i understand it’s just random battlegrounds and has no meaning, but Battlegrounds are the player entry into PVP and to be instantly oblierated and never be able to win unless you join with 4+ max gear players is unacceptable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.